chapter 35

Mikeys expression darkens as he hears this words from his most trusted bonten vice president who had to urgently get to the place just to return Mikey's phone for he had left it back by mistake in the bonten meeting. Tachibana hinata. That girl is someone Mikey internally has a bad feeling about. Something coils in him regarding her behaviour. He may term this as his possesiveness that is showing for loving his Mitchy too much and like a typical boyfriend behaviours, not wanting his lover to interact or interest someone other then him, and specially in his case, except his brothers, he won't allow others to get closer to his lover. His Mitchy is only his.

"And what did she say?"
Mikey inquired from sanzu as he stepped out from his room, where takemichi had buried himself in his little soft nest. Mikey won't let his baby get disturbed, he wont even let takemichi hear about this so called Tachibana hinata in his presence. Sanzu hesitated from looking straight into his kings curious obsedien eyes. He knows that his king might already be mad for disturbing his precious sweet time with that new whore takemichi which he got. Also, Mikey won't show aggression in open either specially if it regards in well being of his takemitchy.

"She asked you to return takemichi...or she will anyhow tell takemichi that you killed his parents...and she says, if he knows this... takemichi will hate you more...and she wants to discuss something with you privately..."
Sanzo fidgeted with his fingers while his spoke quite in a low voice with Mikey, unable to predict what might come next. Ofcourse, he knows what, manjirou is gonna start banging the walls, shooting the vases and breaking his own leg from kicking any table or a showcase he would find nearby.

But surprisingly that wasn't the case, Mikey was totally calm at the moment.  Reading the atmosphere itself did not seem easy enough. It seemed more of a danger and sanzu's face got completely plastered with worries and fear. Mikey being calm, is the worst case scenario. Calmness always brings the biggest storm and in this mans case, someone will die.
"Do you want to say something more?"
Shivers numbed the pink headed man's spine completely from top to the bottom. His spinal cord felt heavy, unable to push his head to look down at his king. His lips quivered till he fought up building courage to get back enough strength to speak the necessary and accurate viewpoint.
"As you had informed, i did burn down the house...but there was no soul inside... I had to use corpses from the killings we did..."
Another awkward silence and sanzu was done being right there. He could stand perfectly no more. He only wanted to run down the household and get back to his work place. Atleast killing some trash would calm his fear and worries down so that soon he could think of making arrangements to clear up another bloodshed. Also he needs to now find out about this so called hanagaki takemichi parents and search for the one who made them disappear.

Now according to haruchiyo, hinata doesn't seem the type of the person to do this sought of thing. And murdering her own boyfriends parents should be the least in the 'to do' of her list. Unless this is what she has been planning all the while. Secondly, even if she did...what could even be the motive behind her such horrible doing. More like the irony objecting the theory here is that takemichi parents are actually nowhere to be found and this disappearance can either relate to a murder or kidnapping or trafficking. But Hinata? Her dad itself is a police, would she even do that...besides the sano family and the tachibanas, no one even gave a damn about the living of this hanagaki people. There could be takemichi friends, but those boys just are too busy taking care of their own teenage life enjoyments more than even going for takemichi background check.
___________________________________

Takemichis annoyed pout lived for about till the time Mikey went out with some other man he never even saw before. Who could that pink head looking gay slut be? Manjirous new toy? Well, isn't he extra tall for Mikey? Well takemichi really wanted to die now, cursing himself for even thinking about Mikey and getting jealous for no reason, as if he just caught his husband cheating or worse giving more of attention to others instead of him. Wait husband? What is Takemichi even thinking!. He means, why does he even need to think about that blond man...he was raped by him, freaking raped, the biggest crime! And abused! And harassed! Sexually!  And here what's wrong with takemichi, it should be better if he would just drift to a comfortable sleep caring about particularly nothing....

The opening and closing of the door caught takemichi attention and awoke him from his dozing state. Guess Mikeys done talking with that pink drag queen. Takemichi slowly slided down the blanket he puffed himself like a puff in and peeked at the other man that seems to walk, getting a little bit! No! Thats a lot closer... Takemichi tightly shut his eyes, letting it happen whatever would come next knowing he won't be able to fight in his weak state and secondly even though his fever has a little calmed down doesn't mean he has gained enough willpower to even try fighting back.

"Mikey stop it"
The man started pecking takemichi all over his face. Takemichi tried to push Mikey back, but nothing seems to work, he even tried to speak to him but still there seemed no sign of stopping of this childish act. Takemichi left a sigh and just gave up enough, letting Mikey do whatever pleased the man. Somehow this time it seemed no disgusting, suspiciously takemichi mind was suddenly at peace and he hates to admit that this kind of felt nice, this feeling was lovely...