chapter 15🔞

Mikey thrusted in hard. The hateful unimaginable roughness was driving takemichi crazy. His breathing had been started echoing out loud long back between the four walls of the room. Mikey had moved him harshly to the bed, he threw him in the soft sheets of his mattress that smelled like the best of the liqours and stripped the man off from his clothes. Takemichi was all in daze when this happened, he demanded recal, only to end up knowing not a thing as his head was kept being shoved into the pillows. There was no space to breath, Mikey was dangerous, his big hands holding takemichi head in his palms with the long fingers pressing the sides of the skull. It hurt, it had the kind of a stinging pain that made it difficult for takemichi to process everything that was happened, his focus was so much into the sensation and the foreign caress he was recieving inside him, like his inside were being played with things of soft textures that he could never imagine to be. His heart was beating fast, his abdomen aching at the running heart rate, screaming at the man to have a calm over his fear...it was terrifying. It was when Takemichi lost the track of the seconds, he was being filled with something big from behind. He felt he was bleeding at the large shove of a certain something which was throws craves of excitement at his body but his mind was asking him to throw up at every hard thrust he recieved while the pain kept on gushing at all parts of his body.

He felt twisted inside and few minutes of realization of what was happening made him feel weak and give up from fighting against the strength pounding in him with pleasurable grinds. Takemichi face was all buried deep and hard into the white fluff, his drool had turned the covers to soak with filth of disgust, but Mikey licked it with love. He sucked on the man's lips, sucking out the sweet juices of tasteless saliva that's had been all coated on takemichi soft muscle in the mouth. Mikey licked all sides of the man's erotic lips, kissing it, sucking them and biting, opening the poorly formed blood clot over the torn area. Takemichi started crying at the penetration he was recieving from the man he gave his trust to. He was too stunned to speak back more, shoving the man off as the shock was still getting him. Making him realise the reality, the situation he actually is in and what he is experiencing.

Mikey was raping him and takemichi hates to admit that he looks good doing it, but no... takemichi wants to wriggle out but his moans are the proof of how much he is being held back by the lustful pleasure that was filling him up and at the same time the betrayal of trust was killing him deep inside. Mikeys touches warent soft like the way he started with, he was way rougher and more of a tight gripper. He digged his nails into the mans thighs while he hovers on top of the man glowing sinfully with magnificence under him. Mikey loves to devour what he loves desirably for real. Mikey always believed that takemichi would look soo graceful under him, soft moans and cute whimpering of pleasure and sin. But something that he did not expect was the man itself can also look delicious enough to drive someone crazy, high pitch moans as he hits the best part of the man's inner ecstasy and the uncontrollable squirming demanding a release like a wild cat. His ocean orbs were satanic, they weren't red, but the blue colour sent shivers of creep down mikey spine and oh how much does he want to break that little cresent sly off those eyes. They were moving him with glorious tears blurring into something what he focused on. The dilapidated pupils calling out to the man to shatter them into pieces and collect them, enough to place in a jar of wonderful displays. Cause they were beautiful. The eyelid having its own black shade of a burnt comet, dating down eclipses while the smaller man arcs his neck as Mikey spills all his white liquid into the mans ass.

The fluids flow out, dribbling in the white sheets, dirtying them sexually. The lost daze forms a cloudy cover over the panting man's ocean orbs. Are they even of the colour of the ocean anymore? Takemichi doesn't know, it hits him bad for not knowing, he wants to know, but he might throw up when he stares into his own broken soul. He feels numbness all over, he feels covered up in cotton of emotions all over. Or does he even knows emotions anymore. His veins feel like their are spilling out the blood into his muscles, his heart is still on the fastest run of fear, horror, excitement, pain and disgust. He was pathetic and he has always been, or else he wouldn't have ended up in a state like this...where he is being used like some toy and he has no idea when he will be thrown away.

"Mmm....ahhh...Ah! ...sto...p...plea..se.."
Takemichi said more, but the other words sounded out as a miserable whisper. He has nothing, no energy, he couldn't even hear his own words speak. But could he just hear those filthy squenching sounds of the skin slappings, its all wet down there and sticky, takemichi doesn't know nor does he want to know why, but it's sticking and he wants to die as how bad and pathetic he has been feeling. Just a moment before, just when he saw his girlfriend who kicked him off, he smiled at her...he told her everything would be fine, he would let the hell consume him silently. But he never trusted her ways of hell she referred to. This hell had broken him completely and this hell his making him think of nothing ...absolutely nothing.

"OHMyGawDTaKEmITCHy!"
Mikey groaned louder when he came into the man for another time which make the lost count. Mikey isn't sure of the rounds he is being playing on with takemichi. His takemitchy is so adorable tht he doesn't want to stop. He isn't screaming anymore much, but even those soft moans are melodies of enchantment to the man's ears. Mikey bent down kissing all over the tanned and sweaty boy, covered with blood from the lips, he licked it clean willingly and marked the surface lovingly with all love and care. Tonnes of hickeys were displaying showing how hungrily the animal had devoured his prey. Would takemichi really be able to move forward in this state...?