chapter 43

Kisaki gets back comfortable in the sofa seats. It feels amazing. Knowing how much painful are this tears that takemichi has been shedding, it's driving him crazy, making him feel so good. A sense of satisfaction just bursts open into his core and he is unable to count the level of victorious confidence that's overflowing within him.

Takemichi really can't stand this, he has no words over to describe the emotions he is feeling right now. The tearing state of his heart, as if being squeezed so hard, giving him feelings that he would die anytime. How could they do this to him. He knows this is useless questioning stuff of despair to his ownself, something he himself would never be able to answer. Why did he get into this situation? It's all his fault! It's all because of him! Why was he born! His parents that loved him so much, hinata who showed him the most wonderful type of happiness in the world, both people that had planted this deep and beautiful feelings into this boys heart, just disappeared in seconds. And the worst was that they disappeared because someone, or people latched onto him did this.

SLAP!

Takemichi slaps himself. Once, twice, thrice... It goes on till he falls to the ground, all broken enough to even think anything. He wants to kill, he wants to kill, he got this though, but he can't. He is weak, no, he is not, he is not weak, if someone can kill the most precious and strongest people he knows in his world, then he can as well. But, he is still weak. He has no strength, his body is femine and craves for a man's touch, man's strong arms. He was never like this, he never was, even when hinata teased him about this, it was all a joke, she never meant it. She never saw him that way! Then why, why is he being held by man. Why is his dignity being thrown down into shit like some unwanted weed. He hates ths feeling, he is sick of it, he is sick of being used... His body is so done with living.

SIP*

Kisaki sips into the tea he had requested his gang man to get as the previous cup still lays down shatter and the fragrant liquid smuging itself into the thick red carpet. Takemichi wipes his tears as he gets up, keeping in mind the offer kisaki presented to him.

"Have you made up your mind?..."
Kisaki sips into another sip, drinking down the aromatic drink before placing the crockery back on the extremely clean table.
Takemichi deeply stares at the man with the smug face, facing him with all the sly confidence. He is a red walking flag and takemichi knows it, kisaki tetta isn't a good sign, but as well takemichi can't get there sitting still, doing no work for revenging his loved ones. And since he can't do this alone, yes, he has made his decision regarding getting stuff done with the help of kisaki. Yes, he will kill the sano brothers, but it's surely with the help of kisaki.

"TAKEMITCHY!"
Mikey suddenly appears after leg banging open the door. Yes, the woods already broken now. The three familiar faces call themselves infront of the dealing partners who stand back into their place stopping what they were upto.

Kisaki slowly gets up from the sofa like the most laziest man, such a wonderful term as suitable as his shitty personality.
"Oh...if it's not...oh shinichiro kun...it's been long I've seen you...hi Mikey...hi izana..."

It was obvious, the situation was completely obvious as clear as the clear sky on a bright sunny day. The three man knew what had just taken place right here. And all of them already have their eyes fixed concerned over takemichi. Those ocean blue eyes has a light red tint in his white ball, he cried and that is what all the new comers concluded.

They did not mean this to happen, they never did this. They did not kill takemichi parents and the boy is just being decieved by this knuckle head. Yes, Mikey agrees that he is in fault, but hinata wasn't a good girl at all. She is what you call the model in the naked eye, but the reality is always harsh and to be pitied on. Mikey has seen hundred and thousands of people who had all the different backgrounds and opinions and problems and restrictions and threat. Mikey let them live another chance in life, but those who craved for the death, his hands would never stop granting the wish. Yes, killing hinata was both on emotional and delusional side. But also was this the truth that hinata never wanted to live at all. First time, Mikey had been hit back with such an aura of death that he couldn't take that little control of his own action. He does what he does, he kills those who desire leaving the the living world. He is called the topmost criminal, but that was never his fault. Every human suffers and craves for something and all the ones Mikey killed, were the ones that craved peace, a type of peace that you wont find on the earth and that's death. A harsh reality.

Those who fear death, always scream at the end of their last breath, but the people who crave for peace just slide down hugging themselves lovingly. A living goodbye to the world and the things in there and they end up in a peaceful slumber and joy flashing over their face.

"Let takemichi go kisaki Tetta..."
A sniffle caught the attention of the all the men in the room. Shinichiros worried face turned more of into guilt and pain. He knows how hurt takemichi is. He knows whats the pain of loosing your parents and your beloved friend is, well in case of takemichi, it wasn't just a friend. It was his everything. Which he agrees to have taken away from the him. And he knows they are all guilty.