chapter 19 🔞

Pain rushed through the man's arm, the way the other pushed his body forward, squishing takemichi to the door, his body felt as if it would burst out. Listening to shinichiro's cold and deep reply, shiver rushed up takemichi spin. His skin started lingering with uncomfortable goosebumps and his breathing started facing difficulties. Shinichiro was too close. The man's breath tickled the mans soft cheeks. Takemichi moaned at the wonderful sensation, it felt nice, it felt cool, he felt this could take control of the heat in his body, he nuzzeled into the coolness, more further...further... more... Takemichi bit his lower lip, tearing out the bandage and wounding Mikeys bite all over again. Trails of blood started appearing in an immense display. Takemichi could taste it, he could taste his own blood taste seductively metalic. He squirmed more, rubbing his body against the bigger figure, feeling the heat increasing but it felt good. Shinichiro smirked lovingly, hungrily. He slowly let out his tongue while inhaling the boys delicious scent. He licked his neck sinfully, loving how it tasted like honey...so sweet that he could grab a hungry bite between his canines...

Takemichi moaned loudly when he felt the sinful wetness fill him up with complete pleasure. He couldn't describe the feeling at all, it was magnificent...it was glorious, like he has reached to heavens. Shinichiros rough hands started running over possessively on the man's naked body, grabbing it and pinching it making the boy arc his head back placing it on the tallers shoulder. Shinichiro pulled his sweetheart closer into his arms, takemichi d*ck was throbbing and looked so ready to be tortured. The taller man placed his palm, holding takemichi erection into those rough textures. He started jerking it up and down, like pumping slowly just to hear his sweetheart trembling with arousal and pain. Takemichi rolled his eyes as he heard the skin slappings echeo within the walls. He curled himself when he felt close, ready to come until he dripped hard on the big hands over his pink head. The thumb caressing the little hole with the white liquide gently, forming circles at the sides that let takemichi hold onto and pull the man's hair.

It should be done, his heat should be gone, then why is he still into the allurence and temtaption of wanting to be sinfully killed with dirtiness. Shinichiro slowly turned his sweetheart to look, lock those serene gorgeous blue with his dark and cold obsedien spheres. They were indeed beautiful and the thought was mutual. If takemichi would have been meeting this eyes in different worlds, he would have fallen into this heavenly word of love at the first glance. But the blues are definately something to be obssessed with, like as if they contain the entire ocean paradise captured under those lense, yet the stormy whether is still making them look more sexier, inviting you for a taste. Really, if those eyes had tastes, what would be their flavour? If takemichi could taste those black drops like of ink, would they taste as coffee flavoured like they remind him off? That would keep him bright awake at night?

No more time was wasted when shinichiro captured those pink muscles with his that taste like liqour. Takemichi let it in, he let inner soft muscle drive him crazy as he drools unable to control his own mouth space. Their actions were rough and ruthless, shinichiros way was kissing was way much difficult to handle. He would suck into the mans tongue, pull it out with a bite, suck it till it would reach his throath and let it explore its own core. Takemichi want to throw up, feeling gagged with this type of play. He was rougher, way much rougher than Manjirou and takemichi is more than scared to give in. But his body is so into wanting to go against his will, somethings happening within him and he finds it so difficult to control his self. Takemichi moans in between the kiss, also tries to wriggle out as he craves for oxygen. Shinichiro lets him have it, so he breaks the makeout session only for two seconds only to catch up takemichi sweet lips once again, devouring them more hungrily than before. Takemichi wrapped his weak arms around the taller man's neck tightly as he felt his lower body started draining all of his leg energy even much before he had even been f*cked. Takemichi legs had turned numb already, he couldn't feel his own legs at all and it didnt really bother him as he was too much being carried on into this hot makeout session. Shinichiros hands ran down from the man's waist to his thight, grabbing the muscle and pulled up the meat to cross his hip. Takemichi legs gave into holding onto the tallers hard hips that made him want to lick them, yes, his legs could feel no muscle letting him not feel the strong skeleton underneath. Takemichi wanted to lick it up till.he could feel the bone with his own tongue.

Shinichiro massaged takemichi naked already dripping wet butt cheeks. Digging his nails roughly into the ball of satisfying softness. Takemichi groaned feeling the sharp indexes dig into him, he nearly jumped when he felt those indexes move to caress his rim at the back. It felt foreign but so alluring that he wanted to move further with it. He wanted this lustful heat to consume him till he was killed with passion. Shinichiro still did not stop kissibg the man in his arms, not even after he threw takemichi to his soft mattress and hovered on top again to only hungrily attack the man's lip while his hands did the job of massaging Takemichi perked up chest. Shinichiro broke the kiss with a delicate thread of string snapping apart. He went down to takemichi d*ck, kissed the head before he took the entire length into his mouth, licking it from up to down like his life depended on it. Shinichiro drooled at the average size tasting so delicious. Takemichis moan increased both its volume as well as the tempo. Takemichi abdomen rose as exceptionally higher level while shinichiro kept on teasing and mouth f*cking him between his thighs.

He groaned in a high tone when he caught onto the sheet as he came all over shinichiro face. That deadass man licked it clean and Takemichi is all shocked, but he didn't keep it for long as he needs to care about himself more than anyone other thing that doesn really much affect him. What will they even do if the get angry at his such acts, just throw him out like some used up toy and trash. Atleast that would be better, he would be able to quit this hell of a place. He can then go back to hinata...and sleep in her arms with no one tormenting him like this, but the thing is that...will she accept him...after all this...will she willingly hug him like she used to do before.... Thinking about this, calmly, breathing air in and out, takemichi closed his eyes letting the still unending heat overcome him.

But until he realised that he was no more facing the ceiling but was pinned back facing the pale sheets and the others big hand choking his neck at the nape from the back. The man digged his hands into is pockets, pulling out a pack of cigerettes and a lighter. Bitting at the stick and pulling out the cigerette between is lips made the man below twitch in his ass, at the crazily hot sight. Throwing the pack absolutely nowhere, the man lit his cigerette single handedly and threw the lighter back to bed close to takemichi face. Shinichiro gracefully pulled his hair back and then leaned forwards to breath out the smoke to takemichi face after he pulled out the stick, holding it delicately between his long fingers.
"Don't worry takemichi...I'll let that heat of yours down slowly..."