chapter 44

Mikey's heart crumbled in his chest, the pain of seeing his Mitchy cry and suffocate with the burning sensation of reality which he himself too is guilty about, it's hurting him enough to let him kill himself right now.

Back then, when he first saw takemichi, he wanted this person. He was always into girls, Mikey was complete the womanizer than the rest of the Sanos. So was the thing on the opposite side as well. Girls crazed over this sensation as if he was some kind of superstar. They would act all of the goody goody ladies just to let Mikey take interest in them for once. But too bad, the man they craved for would easily taste them for an hour before they get thrown back into those shaddy dark alleys for the rest of the wanderers do the work. Only the honest females were left, back still having his contact and ready to not get into this mans shoes unlike anyother woman would. Those were the women Mikey looked forward too, straightforward and matured. Untill days passed by soon he got into man, but would bed them only in certain circumstances and never enjoyed the pleasure he recieved actually.

But when Mikey saw takemichi for the first time. The blue eyes, as if reading his past life of pain with nostalgia into the white clouds, having tears squeeze themselves out of those ocean orbs as if it was what touched the boys heart the most. Mikey loved it, the moment of knowing that maybe this person would be able to be his, make him happy. He had expectations, Mikey had a will which he did not want to let go off no matter what he was forced to do. He wanted to be a gentleman but failed when he had his first impression spoiled. But maybe, the hope that he could continue, trying not to get good when the entire school terms him bad. Well, he won't get that down either, he would be good, he knew he would work hard to keep his Mitchy safe and all away from the troubles of the world.

"Kisaki stop that and just say it...where are takemichi parents"
Mikey jerked his gun further pointing straight at kisaki who still had his sly expression on. Mikey wanted to clear this out. He did not kill takemichi parents, yes, he might be in the bad that he had planned of finishing that family off. But he couldn't succeed, in simple, he never wanted to have any doing with the world other that those of the gangsters, drugs and delinquents. Just to get his takemitchy, just to make that person his, he had to take this up, plant this all out. And at the end, here he is, in a situation that's forcing him to explain all this things out even when he knows that in the end that he will be hated.

"What are you talking about?...did you not burn them Manjirou sano?"
Oh how did shinichiro want to punch on that face of that bitchy man. Kisaki had been pulling all the strings from the back, when did he even start this? What is it that they did not pay any attention to? Where was it that they went wrong? Shinichiro moved forward but was stopped back by takemichi giving him the most painful and bitter look.  Izana as well placed his hand over the tallers shoulder, implying shinichiro to stay back at the current spot. 

"Wh...why are you here?...aren't you all done hurting me enough?"
It was very much expected that takemichi would say something like this, but hearing this for real sounded more than horrifying, like the heart stroke numbing down your entire body. As if you are dying.

"TAKEMITCHY! We did not! We did not kill your parents! This man here is lying!"
Mikey turned around, screaming, oh how much does he want takemichi to not hate him. The fear of loosing takemichi right here acting up within him.
"Not my parents...then...what bout hinata?"
Takemichi looked so done when he said that, completely having the exposure of not wanting to give another minute of a thought. It was so clear that he was controlling himself from not asking kisaki to kill them. Cause if he calls out to kisaki, it would mean that he has sided with him and thats not what takemichi wants. Takemichi just wants to get away after his revenge, but the question is will he be even able to. The though got him crying again over how hopeless he was. Unable to select the options he was presented with. What if he could kill himself, but the fear of his parents and girlfriend being hating him for ending his life just like that at this point? Without ending up strong like the man he wanted to be, it won't keep his soul in peace...he is soo confused, so much into the world of  overthinking.

"AAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Takemichi screamed as he held his head tight to catch hold of the stinging pain in his skull. It hurts. It hurts soo much.
The three brothers ran to hold takemichi, worried about the sudden horrific reaction being unsealed from their lover. But really, how did they even forget the fact, that takemichi hates them to the core. They should have kept this in mind before making a contact and being pushed by the only one they love so bad.