chapter 37🔞

Mikey reaches his place, all exhausted from his recent activity. He can't believe he finally killed hinata. It doesn't matter much now, he isn't feeling as happy he thinks he would have felt if he would have done this job much before, soon after bringing takemichi home. Mikey did lie to takemichi for making him to be able to act like a real man and not rely on hinata, but Mikey never thought that takemichi would really forget about this promise. Atleast it saves Mikey from listening to takemichi poor naggings and hateful words of accusing him for something he never meant to do. Mikey sighs for the last time before he enters into his house thinking takemichi might be sleeping. Cause as far as Mikey knows, that's what takemichi does when he is out and no one's at home. Well non his brothers would be home either, that's what he was informed.

"I'm home..."
That just slipped off Mikeys tongue like as if it was always natural thing in the household. Well, it's been long he said this. After Emma left to the countryside of Hokkaido, with their grandpa mainly to have a life for a year away from the city life. No one has been home to get you motivated to inform that you are home already. Mikeys eyes lowered at the thought, starring at the floor as if all his past memories are plastered down and he is admiring them all thoroughly.

"Ahhh~...ngh...ye...yes...right there..."
The moaning suddenly caught Mikey's attention. They were high pitched and familiar. It's like how takemichi sounds when he is being penetrated deep and grinded in his best spot. Mikey widened his eyes, thinking no one was there and how is takemichi f*cking someone? Or is it that maybe takemichi is pleasuring himself. But he doesn't seem like that type of a naughty boy who would really do it. Mikey approached the sound with curious eyes, shinning too much with horny excitement.

Mikey guessed that wonderful melody was being played in the seating room. He stepped in a tip toe, completely avoiding and trying his best to make no sound while he slowly slides the door open to a little inch, much enough to see what was going on inside.

"Shin ni Chan..."
Mikey said as he was stunned to see the way shinichiro looked completely pleased with the way takemichi rode him. Glancing over at the riding man, takemichi bounced like as if he was playing with some bounce ball in kids play area. But still, this definately isn't for kids here. Shinichiros left hand held a ciggerate which he within a certain time repeatedly placed it between his drooling lips, sucked into the heat of the stick and leave out the disturbing yet pleasing fragnance right to takemichi chest which keeps tingling and seeing the boy's nipples get more hardened at the smoke sensation, Mikey cooes as the sight.

Mikey composed himself back to his normal self. Well he is still mad for takemichi never giving him services like this. This damn luck brat sano shinichiro. Mikey opens the door with his dark expression completely panting up with lust, blush forming at the small edges of his cheeks and he is so lovingly watching the show, seeing the loads takemichi spurts all over shinichiros half naked body, the boy's cum, sliding so erotically down shinichiro abs.

Takemichi breathed hard as he stopped after shinichiros cum filled in his ass hole, dribbling down loads between his thighs. It felt good. Takemichi doesn't know what got into him, yes he was horny and this damn Mikey wasn't around to do things to him either. So takemichi just walked down to the seating room, for a little change of atmosphere. It's suffocating to stay in one room. He was even told no one would be at home, so he could really relax and not sleep. But still, he was horny. Today's day had something that he was kinda finding a lot difficult to not touch himself at all.

So he had given into his temtaption after a thousand thoughts thinking that he would use this opportunity of being alone atleast. It was difficult to be in a position where he could easily reach his fingers to his ass. And when he finally managed to get settled in a comfortable pose, he started massaging himself little by little. Trying to do the way this three brothers do to him, but he doesn't even seem to have guts. Even though he didn't get that deeper with nervousness, he still felt good...felt satisfied but not that compared to some man who would really thrust to his brains out.

One thing, he was told no one would be there at home, but when he saw shinichiro standing right at the door, leaning on the wall with a cigerate lit between his lips, smoking... takemichi jumped and nearly ran till he was just pushed back harshly to the sofa and the latter hovered on top of his sweetheart. Takemichi blushed, totally unaware of what to do next. But then at the end, here he was, riding the man over his request more like a command he twitch his back at and couldnt say no to his soul as well. He has completely failed, as a man, that's what he things.

The raven haired boy suddenly got his nose lingered with some metallic and strong smell. Something you can say that smelled like blood, his heart nearly sank when he thought that he might be bleeding from the back due to this intense activity. Everything cleared out when Takemichi slowly looked towards the entrance only to end up finding Mikey, having his clothes all covered with blood and having that dangerous look in his eyes, the type that takemichi yearns to watch everytime he is being treated like a slut. Though he knows that Mikey definately has killed someone, but it's that guys daily activity. And there's no need to be feared of being killed by this man, cause imagine Mikey killing takemichi was a far of most fiction that would never exist.

Takemichi unconsciously placed his head on shinichiro chest while he watched Mikey with so much intensity, completely loving the way he looked.
"What him to join?..."
Shinichiro voice sounded smooth and deep. Takemichi loved the voice, it felt like he was being dropped into some wild fantasy. But soon as he realised what shinichiro actually said is what got him all heated up and turn as red as a tomato, the most ripe one of the darkest shade and delicious looking texture.

Ofcourse Mikey thought nothing else and just ended up walking closer to the couple on the couch, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his tightened pants to let out his d*ck which was so ready enough to ruin his takemitchy to the depths of hell.