chapter 34

"Are you all right? Mitchy? Do you need anything else?"
His eyes started to fill up again. The clearance in his obsedien irises blurred up with worries. Takemichi can't believe what he just woke up to. It was surprisingly warm, the warmth traced him to his body, as if somebody was caressing his figure with some cool liquid soaked fabric. His wounds happened to be healing, but his mind had suddenly gotten worse to see Mikey in a type of a way takemichi had never witnessed before. Mikey was delicately rubbing the cool water all over takemichi arms.  Takemichi then had hesitantly asked the man about his own health and Mikey had told that the boy had suddenly started to burn up with actual fever this time. They had called the doctor and that uncle had said that his health looked completely deteriorating. The look in mikeys eyes was enough for takemichi to forget about his own health, more like worry for Mikey's emotional working.

Mikey! The great invincible Sano Manjirou! Never looked this caring ever. He was surprisingly so gentle and loving. Takemichi couldnt help but stare at how genuine and calm the man looked. Starring so much, anyone would term takemichi as the creep here unless they know the boys story. But this starring made so much of time for takemichi to study how beautiful features did Mikey have once all over again. His perfect blond coloured hair, his cresent eyes having the darkest contrast in them. Mikey is fair, fairer than takemichi, he looks like a princess, yet still so manly that takemichi can still find no reason for Mikey to bottom. He looked like the perfect top and no doubt, he is though. His hair look nice and smooth like that of used for dolls, thick face skin is what makes him show no blush, his neck is so perfect as well and the collarbone had sent the sexiest feeling in takemichi like as if he had seen the most glorious sight ever.

Should he regret for not paying much attention to Mikey when the other thrusts into him in those soft sheets over mattresses? Takemichi closes his eyes or either his tears proving how good he is feeling, blurs his vision and everything looks like as if smudged. Takemichi never had gotten a clear picture during their sessions and he really regrets this.
"I asked if you need anything else Mitchy?...you just had the tablet...do you want to spend time reading a book?"
Takemichi snapped out of his thoughts. He looked towards Mikey who surprisingly in real seems to avoid touching takemichi no matter what. If it was the Mikey takemichi knew, he is clingy...but this one is different and takemichi doesn't like the distancing the latter's performing. This Mikey is so calm and peaceful? Is it a bit too much to ask if takemichi would just want Mikey to sit right there and do nothing? Basically takemichi shouldn't feel safe about the idea...but he doesn't know why, this time not just his body, but both his heart and soul as well as his mind is yearning to have the others presence close to him.

Only this time, no more Mikey after he is completely recovered from his fever. He will then go to hinata...and run away to a place where only his girlfriend knows. His aunts place...his aunt is dead, but still, the house still stands firm...he will go and leave peacefully there...and no one will know about the area even if they end up searching the whole of japan or even reach to inspect the Pacific.
"I...want you to be...with me...for a while....mi...Mikey"
Okay!!! Now Takemichi really wants to hide himself under the beach sand and just turn into a fossil this instant cause he is freaking blushing and turning all red. He can feel his fever rising and guess he might collapse soon. No! This is not cause of his fever! Never! He is damn embarassed and he doesn't know why this seems rediculous. Takemichi got caught off-guard when Mikey suddenly placed his big manly rough hand over takemichi forehead.

The latter closed his eyes into a little studying posture and as if he was thinking of a theory to prove a cure. Was it just takemichi or even Mikey was actually only acting all cool and normal cause takemichi needs to curse himself for suddenly having some wet expectations. It's not just him right? Who is having these perverted thoughts of shoving his body over Manjiro and rubbing the between area of his buttcheeks over the latters big manhood just in result to earn a boner. Takemichi internally is rejoicing over the thought but his mind wants to bang itself to the wall and break this brain of his.

This seems sooo stupid of him and this looks like he is the perverted one! And he has raped Mikey while that event was the total opposite. Takemichi pushed Mikey back to his seat and covered himself with the blanket! God! What was he even doing! This was soo freaking embarassing! What is happening to him! He needs to run, takemichi needs to get out of here as soon as possible before this abnormally beating heart of his breaks out of his chest. But as soon did he land comfortably under the sheet. Something caught his ear...and so badly did takemichi want to see Mikey reaction over it, but couldn't....just to keep his freaking action in place and not letting the other even have a hint that might be! Just might be!!!! That takemichi is falling for Mikey...

"Mikey...you got a call ...from her...Tachibana hinata wants to meet you"