chapter 40

"I'm sorry to say this...but i don't want to talk to anyone right now..."
Takemichi said the words in a go, a straightforward way to the man that called him out. The other did not give a negative emotion on recieving such a reply from takemichi on his polite way of addressing. Instead, he just walked and stood beside where takemichi scooped into a ball, stuck tight at the wall. The man leaned back and stood firm, adjusting his posture and his glasses the least he could do that he could completely wind up his focus on the gloomy boy.

"Who are you?... What do you want from me..."
The man just smiled faintly starring deep into the faint clouds, taking a dramatic moment before answering takemichi, or how dramatic could it be.
"Kisaki tetta...I'm a good friend of the Sanos..."
Takemichi pulled his head up immediately, all his face was all soaked with the dry tears of salt. His eyes trembled, having a little hope he could plant... A little hope of the thing he doesn't know what.
"You know them?..."
Takemichi asked with immense curiousity in his eyes. It looks doubtful, a good friend of the Sanos, this suddenly doesn't sound right. Cause none of the brothers ever spoke about having a good family friend and now say this guy appeared out of nowhere.

"I said I am a friend...and i know about them...way lots that you might consider hearing..."
Takemichi brows twitched before forming a frown in the middle. What does this man know? Who is he? Seems like a student? But what relationship does he have with the Sanos? And information that takemichi would like to dig into...

For takemichi there is nothing such in particular he wants to know about the Sanos anymore. Though those boys have been obsessing over him for quite a lot of time, that doesn't mean he hasn't observed them, their moves and talks or did not pay attention to their behaviour changes towards him. Takemichi asked himself again, doesn't he really want to know more... Maybe something he doesn't know. But there's nothing in particular and thats what his hearts telling him, or is it the way his heart isn't ready to take more of shocking realization. Is he scared? Of whom? To know more? Or to listen to this man that seems like no good sign according to his consciousness?

"Ok...tell me...what is it..."
Takemichi just gave in and he feels no path over moving back, his entire body is forcing him to take no control over his curiousity. Was takemichi this interested much ever before?

But there can be reasons he could comply the situation with. They are, the sudden death of his parents, the death of his girlfriend Hinata and Mikey behaviour from last night. To connect this much, it looks completely out of the blue throwing every mentioned stuff out of the topic leaving behind nothing. Takemichi doesn't want to connect this as well his heart, that has given up on taking more of the pain like the peircings of swords and tearing of its muscles like the finest fragile pages.

"Not now... Meet me after class... I'll get you myself...."
Takemichi nodded slowly, he feels his world's crumbling to pieces and he suddenly has nothing on mind apart from all the nervousness that's building up in his chest, to know something that discouraging him a little bit which seems to be increasing. He doesn't know what to do anything anymore, he won't tell anyone for now...

After a minute of awkwards silence, in which the none spoke, the taller took his leave without a sound and for some reason takemichi hates this. His stomach is hungry for something he doesn't know, his head is aching with imaginations he is working all with. He wants Mikey, he wants shinichiro, izana, all the three here, right to him and hug him, cause it's cold and the moment he thinking about hinata, his tears flow turning him more depressive at the grief of the loss of his beloved. He wants to know what happened to hinata, the way kisaki said...there is something takemichi doesn't want to face with confidence as well does he want to listen with full attention....

He is alone, all alone with so much on his mind, his busy head not giving him space to breathe in the fresh air on the rooftop nor a space to stop thinking for a moment and walk down back to class. Or maybe he doesn't want to go, so he pulled his legs back into a hug, scooping to his chest level again. He is scared and these freight seems delicate, that a snap of a little voice can break him entirely...
Will he survive again?...