chapter 45

"He is not with you anymore Mikey...you have long lost him..."
Kisaki said straight. He loves this feeling of seeing how miserable one can be, he has waited for this day, a day he would see the sano brothers having the look of despair all over their pretty faces. This was it, it will now be easy for kisaki to take control of the gangs, get the organisations  and money rolling around his fingers like they were some puppets of fortune. 

Mikey heart felt like it's crumbling to a million pieces. Where has it all come too? He is sorry! He is freakin so sorry. He is so ready to grovel down just to make his Mitchy get back to him. The pain is so much that he can't, he can nearly stand. Big drops of tears keep rolling down his cheek from his dark eyes burning with the ache of his heart. Seeing takemichi scream this bitterly, trying to get himself in his lovers position and feel, its still not it. Takemichi is a fragile child. That boy is emotional and sensitive. He is like the finest and weakest twig of a plant that could powder down the ground just the moment you touch it. And Mikey knows that. Mikey might have done the baddest things possible to his Mitchy that could be even considered as crime or illegal, but atleast he never intended to betray him. He was a maniac and he tried, all he could, he tried. Just, would have there been chance maybe his Mitchy would stand right at his position and figure out the cause of all that has happened, why that has happened. Maybe, takemichi would understand why this worked this way, why hinata had to be killed and Mikey never killed his parents though he had set up all that. Just if takemichi parents would come back.
"Kisaki! Just say it! Where are his parents..."

Kisaki widened his eyes in a shock before he slides his lids back to a boring stare. He relaxes back in his stand before sighing like he has ended up in with the biggest burdens of the world.
" I told you didn't I...they are dead...yea you might have not killed them...so i finished the job for you..."
Shinichiro tightened his fists on hearing kisaki speak like a brat, really controlling himself from not getting off from his place and pouncing over at that shitty man. He stole a glaced at izana who had that calm stare like nothing mattered right now rather than just him being alive. But really, nothing mattered right now...other than just bringing takemichi back.

"Take...Mitchy"
Mikey pulled out his hand to reach over and touch at the raven haired boy, to calm the latter down and assure him that whatever he has been told, he could try to change it. He could not bring them back, but atleast he will try to not harm his loved ones ever further.
"Takemichi listen to me..."
Takemichi slapped off his lovers fingers away and pulled himself back to hugging him tight, comforting his own breakdown of misery, shivering in his own bubble of depression and the agony.

Mikey pulled back, his face soaked with tears. Its a rejection. A rejection from his lover, which he can't bear. He pulled down his hand, eyes getting darker and his aura changing worst. Kisaki noticed this, it was bad, this was bad. The man from the other side signed towards the person in command and number of other more men started walking in the room from the door behind trying to gaurd kisaki from whatever would come further.
"No... takemichi listen...you can't hate us..."
Shinichiro whined, really begging much over to takemichi who did not even take a look at how much he was suffering. When people said that it's so difficult to build back up a broken line of trust, so this is what they meant. It was a pathetic feeling. But his other self was crying, shinichiro could feel the deep cut he has recieved to his heart thats hurting his other one like crazy, that he could go mad. His split personality never obssessed over with anyone, takemichi was surprisingly the first person to catch hold of his entire self that the actual shinichiro had quite the difficulties from unleashing the other. He can be hurt, but hurting his other who had protected him all this while, supported him like it really existed, created a own comfort zone for him whenever he felt lonely. He can't let that get hurt. He won't allow it.

"I'm done begging...come back takemichi"