chapter 26

Takemichi needs fresh air. He isnt home isolated again today for some stupid reason, yes, he is glad Mikey did not continue from last night. Takemichi was in pain cause of the exhausting session with izana, he had a break of like two hours, but really, something is wrong with this brothers, Mikey was in a bad mood again. And then you could imagine what happened. Standing itself is a defficulty and takemichi himself knows his best over how much he is trying to move about right now. Today he has no classes, it was informed on his school app and that's the best part. Atleast he can rest today tension free knowing that his teacher won't be questioning him tomorrow again about his absence, his friends being nosy with his smallest things and his girlfriend, he doesn't have a heart right now to see her again, last time, she seemed sad, takemichi wanted to hug her back, but he just couldnt. It was like at that moment those levender gazes had completed glued his legs tight at the floor unless he was walking towards the man who owned them. He wants to see her too, but he doesn't and that's the thing going on in his head. Secondly even if he does meet her, Mikey would definately appear out of nowhere and push his brains out in pleasure again.

He does admit it that whatever he is doing right now is not that bad. Maybe is it because he is suddenly getting used to this. But this can be his biggest problem, he needs to get away from here and if he ends up liking all this things, his hearts already playing on high rythms, he just doesn't know what new count beats is it gonna create again. Today Mikey informed him that he would be alone at home or there might be shinichiro to company him. That is why takemichi just thaught a little bit of stroll would help him out, running out of this place now is also an option, but that's to this men, his ass is not fine so are his legs dead. Well, he might like to talk to shinichiro, there is something about the man takemichi wants to explore further. There are sudden times, he feels like he doesn't know him at all and also it looks like the older sano is kind of avoiding him these days, but isn't it better? Why is he even craving to see the man's face.

Takemichi took a deep breath and let it out, there are neighbours around man, was he so blind he couldn't see the other houses? Well the sano residence looks fine too, it's not that exaggerating either...feels like home, but no way takemichi is gonna feel happy about this, more like he is questioning....why does it freaking feel like home.

Sudden rummages caught the man's ears. It sounded metal clashing with one another, springs vibrating and small sounds of falling equipments pulling his ears towards it. Takemichi walks into the direction till he reaches the entrance of the garage. It's weird someone would be here this early in the morning. Takemichi peeped his head inside to look around, just to find it empty in the visible places everything looking fine. Well, might as roam around here. He too was some lame delinquent anyway, so seeing this cool bikes and automobiles around, his eyes sparkled at the sight. Takemichi let his hand roam over his so called husband's cars, why not, they called him wife anyway. Takemichi snorted with sarcasm. But as he went further reached the corners the rummages started their annoying melodies playing again. Takemichi looked towards the direction of the noise and found a man with greasy blue mechanic uniform and hands making the veins within dance in em while the fingers moved with rough pace while placing the screws. 

"Shinichiro kun?-oop"
Takemichi covered his mouth soon as he called out to the man. He thought of quitely exiting when he recognised shinichiro but just ended up calling out to him.

The figure turned to look towards takemichi direction. And takemichi groaned in both jealousy and humour. Jealousy cause even after shinichiros face was a little brushed with the black oil, this man still looked so goddamn gorgeous. Humourously because he looked so cute and like a street puppy, all fluffy that takemichi stomach curled at the sight and his heart skipped a beat and it was surprising to himself that he himself did not mind.

"Oh takemichi...here have a sit..."
Shinichiro pulled of the stool he was sitting on and dragged it just at the side a little, asking takemichi to sit on the plastic surface.
"Hmm...but what abou-"
"Don't worry about me...just have a sit"
Takemichi could not say no to those eyes completely looking so inviting towards him, so assuring and lovely to completely fall into the temptation and stare those dark orbs for the longest period of time.

It seemed awkward as some minutes went on only with rumbling and rummaging of the metal tools filling up the air with its sound. Takemichi nearly felt like crying if he ain't gonna make up a conversation. But seeing shinichiro so focused, he just doesn't have a heart to disturb him.
"So...are these yours?..."
Takemichi looked around before he spoke up the above words. He felt a little guilty thinking he might be bothering the man infront. But seeing the other giggle at his sentence man his heart rest calm a little.
"Hmm not all, only this bike and that black car... Rest all belong to Mikey and izana...i do have more bikes but they are in my bike shop...hehe i mostly keep them there, cause Mikey always ride them without telling me..."
His laugh is so peaceful that takemichi could melt. He is surprised to see the man infront laugh to lovingly, giggle thinking about the naughty childish activities Mikey does. But still this ain't killing the awkwardness and takemichi doesn't know why...
"Did Mikey go rough on you...?"
This sentence caught takemichi off gaurd, he blushed furiously so at the same time saddness hit him reminding of all those horrible things that made him swallow a big lump at the thought trying to compose himself from crying and breaking down here.

But takemichi did convicingly nod at the question telling that it's true. But he ignored the question, not bothering to move further and change the topic but before he does...
"Mikey is nice...he is not that bad as you think takemichi...and he also cares about you"
Takemichi processed the words and chuckled at them but also confused for the reason shinichiro felt the need to tell this to him. First of all, he doesn't want to give a damn about Mikey nor even shinichiro nor izana, all he is doing right now is trying a way to escape and runaway to his hinata and live a peaceful life.
"He is really crazy about you takemichi. You should have seen the way he behaved when he first saw you and talked how beautiful you looked in his eyes..."
Shinichiro continued with what he was doing, fixing up the wires beneath, putting back the gears and screws back to place while takemichi kept on admiring the man who still kept on talking faintly about his brother to him. I mean, it's a lot dramatic...why was he even needed to know this...what was he supposed to do with this information...
"I mean i only want to tell you that is...Mikey really loves you..."