chapter 11

"...Mikey baby~ I'm so hungry uwu"
She growled lovingly while hugging her more than average sized boobs to Mikey's strong muscled left arm. Her cheap red hair colour always gets takemichi to frown at the stupidity. She has a good body, but too much slim enough to just look like poverty had had a sudden struck on the world and the worst is yet the come on his turn. What? You think takemichi hates her? No, he just doesn't simply like her. She is one of Hinata's friend. Is she even allowed to call herself as a friend when all the bad things that his girlfriend faced all this while in class was her doing. She made his girlfriend cry tears of pain and one day even he had to stay home with hinata for the continuous whole day to confront her.

Takemichi hesitantly looked towards her and rolled his eyes the moment the female caught him starring at her actions.
"Hanagaki takemichi?...what are you doing here"
She frowned at first probably trying to actually think about matching the appearance with someone familiar, someone she knows. She then soon grasped, easy to read that she just realised the person standing right infront of her. Yet, yet the girl, even though she was caught off gaurd, she did not even flinch bit or try to move back from Mikey. Takemichi turned soft, he definately can't remain so much angry with someone, he avoided her cause of the recent incident that he heard happened with hinata and Lily was involved in the matter. Yeah, her name is Lily and takemichi had thought of ignoring her so bad cause he did not want any fight or chaos, he can't take it, not today especially when he just lost his parents and his heads really craving for peace. Takemichi soon flicked into a faint smile and proceeded to look over to the girl. He just took up the courage to speak to her but was interrupted by Mikey.
"Mitchy will be staying with me for a while ..."

Mikey actually did not want to invite the girl over. He just happened to be commanded strictly by his brother to not touch takemichi today nor speak anything that might hurt the boy. Mikey really hadn't agreed at first but the number of lectures he recieved from his brother just for saying no, he had no option other than accepting. He really did not want to call upon any other person either but had too, cause till now he had been controlling his hardest from not pouncing down on takemichi and devouring the human with pleasure. This girl had been pestering him for days, so inorder to just stop her from doing so and break her heart, he had to call her. Well it wasn't so bad, having sex with her, well why not, all he could see was takemichi and no one apart from him.

"Come on Mitchy! Come here, have a sit, i got ramen for you..."
Mikey beamed and gleamed on seeing the man, calling out with happiness to takemichi with the biggest smile on his face. The lively feeling totally made takemichi smile and coo at how much loved he felt. Smiling brightly back at the childish man, takemichi walked and sat over at the opposite sit to Mikey. He was finding the looks and the starred being flourished of him by the female a bit uncomfortable, but as long as it doesn't bother him much, he is fine with it and completely ok. He nodded as an approval towards the brothers and izana immediately walked towards the kitchen to bring the already prepared bowls of ramen.

It would have been a lie if takemichi said that the delicious aroma wasnt tempting enough. The bowls looked so professional with the even the garnishing ingredients and the toppings looking perfect.
"Mikey! Why ramen? I've been all waiting for so long here and we are just eating so unclassy local japanese dish??...i do not want this..."
Mikey did not react, but just turned to the girl a look as if it's a complete matter of fact...
"Then don't eat it...as simple as that...first of all, i never invited you to stay for lunch..."
Lily looked like that she was completely taken aback by the man's words. And yes she was. Takemichi too found her behaviour arrogant but said nothing and just continued eating peacefully for the sake of god. Coming to think of it, he hasn't seen shinichiro from a long time.
"Um Mikey kun? Where is shinichiro kun..."
Takemichi asked innocently, with his blue orbs completely fixed determinantly on mikeys face, strongly expecting a pleasant answer.
"Why do you want to know about shinichiro kun?...can't you just eat silently?..."
Lily fired back to takemichi with her strong expression. Mikey slowly turned towards her drawing her attention.
"Let me feed you...cause you need to learn to mind your words when you speak to Mitchy b*tch"
Mikey was smiling, but this smile was more like of a maniac, creepy enough to send goosebumps all over the takemichi and the girls body. More was lily who had kept her eyes contact shamlessly fixed with those dark obsedien orbs. Before the girl realized the irony, she could feel a sensation of burning liquid slide down her exposed body. Yes, Mikey had the bowl of ramen in is hand, being poured down on the female. The heat trickled her with touches of fires tips and the sensation travelled at the place itself but the pain reached every bit of her body, also resulting in the wobbling of the others knees. The girl screamed, she started screaming his lungs out, completely portraying the pain that was making her feel her ski get cut through with the sharpest of the knives. The girl threw herself down to the floor, but Mikey did not stop with his enjoyable torture, nor did the girl stop screaming, begging Mikey to stop.

Takemichi watched the scene completely in horror. He was finding it completely the hardest to process over what was happening. It stung at the back of his head, it hurt like all his veins had beens stretched to off limits and would break off anytime.
"No! Mikey stop!..."
Even when Takemichi had made this effort to speak, to finally save a life, just Mikey did not listen to it. Takemichi turned to look at izana, totally asking for help. But it surprised him to see the man shoving a whole pick of noodles into his mouth without a care in the world, like as if this is some kind of the most normal thing in the house thats happening and something to be obviously ignored. Takemichi shook his head and started shouting back again. But this time he was really caught back by izana as a response and asked to sit back, do nothing and keep eating. Izana still had the sly smile on, the levenders were beautiful like even when the first time as perfect takemichi described them, but not after this incident. He has kinda started viewing those mentioned levenders in a different perspective. The satisfaction displayed completely showed it all, just why didnt anyone tell takemichi that purple was also the colour of overflowing danger.