chapter 28

Takemichi being too amused to have his mind focused on what shinichiro said, proceeded inside the place so perfectly like as if he had really heard the taller man call out to him like a good boy.

The place was clean and so glossy like it had been newly set up. Takemichi did wonder if this shop was opened a few months back, but it doesn't look like it seeing some around seven year profit books coming in display in his eyes on the counter. His eyes did linger, they lingered so perfectly like as if scanning every inch of the shop with so much of an interest at the details. The bikes, definately our protagonist won't ignore or shut up about bikes right now. They looks so dashing and the feeling of being fantastic just standing at right there in the middle of the big showroom with various bikes all surrounding him. Takemichi could melt at what he saw, shinichiro wasn't joking when if he might have said that he had hundreds of em.

Takemichi hands did not let him in place as it unconsciously like some kind of an invisible force pulled the boy towards the rides and started caressing and touching and running his soft little palms all over whichever bike he did have in his hand on. The modal wasnt visible as only the dim lights were on and basically it was night anyway, but he knew that the bike he touched won't definately be the type that isn't expensive. Cause he himself doesn't know why he is smelling currencies and money when he needed to smell gears and leathers and some air freshner.

"Here takemichi, come and sit here...well sorry i don't have quite the chairs here but i sure this table will do..."
Shinichiro is nice, he is too good and takemichi heart is screaming this to him, but no, he chooses to listen to his mind that concludes and keeps on reminding him that this man isn't to be still trusted. But, will it still keep takemichi from not nodding in agreement and moving towards the man? The question here is why would it be, when even if this action is out of the blue, takemichi body still knows his safe places and radiated warmth of comfort.

Takemichi sat beside shinichiro who had let himself relex while he kept removing the beef skewers out of the plastic bag which the couple bought from the street food stalls as they rode. Takemichi gladly accepts the skewers while he keeps on eating them, well they are delicious therefore there's is no way his satisfied huff are gonna go unnoticed. While shinichiro tries his best to keep himself composed while he swallow in all his beasty urges. But this is still not right.

"They are delicious...i want them next time too...will you buy me shinichiro kun?!"
Well that actually came out off control. As the time passes by and takemichi realises that he did not stay according to his character, he had already had his eyes fixed with those obsedien spheres that looked at him sharply with something that you can say as affectionately, as devourously. Shinichiro leaned in further, trying to close off the distance between him and his michis face. It was a few inches of a gap that takemichi slowly pushed off shinichiro back.

"I....i...."
Takemichi wanted to say something, but it was so stupid of him that he couldn't guess what was the phrase he wanted to form to avoid this awkward situation he was caught up in. His cheeks were all flushed as well the heat warmed up his face. His heart beat raced like crazy, this seemed exciting but for some reason he thinks this word is inappropriate. Takemichi unconsciously did let go of shinichiro which the same did not recognise until shinichiro stood up and started off to somewhere but halted on his steps.

"I'm...sorry takemichi...i didn't mea-"
Takemichi pulled his hand and kissed him, sucking onto the man's lower lip until the later takes the lead and makes mess out of him. Heavy breathing and in between the kisses takemichi did say to him 'dont just run away'. And that worked like magic, shinichiro turned aggressive, he gloriously held onto the smaller man while he kept on sloppingly kissing him.