chapter 30

Shinichiro drove takemichi back home and sent himself off again back after demanding another long kiss of love from takemichi. Takemichi had to give in, go smoothly, if he protests now, things are gonna crumble into pieces and his path to freedome would vanish forever. Now since he is here standing out alone outside this sano mansion, without any prying eyes portraying a deadly curse on him, isn't this is best chance to run? Shouldn't he make a move? For now shinichiro understands him a little, so that man would defend him right? Wouldnt it be easy? At this moment to get out of this house of sadists? Takemichi checked wheather his vision is proper, whether there are any signs of loosing consciousness since he is damn hungry again. The boy touched his throbbing hip and the skin of his buttcheeks, the smackings are stinging but fine, he can manage. But god's grace he can walk, no one is around and this is the best moment and here takemichi just took a step forward, yet to touch his heel of the foot a little further to exit of this household...

"Mitchy♡!..."
Mikey hugged takemichi from behind, letting his entire weight warm up the small boy. But more like warming the figure up, it threw takemichi into a position of screaming as the throbbing and the inner ass happenings gushed like a ball of pleasure all over his stomach. It's felt so good that takemichi could melt, but the weight over him wasn't helping even for a bit. It's like Mikey was purposely thrusting his hard manhood between takemichi clothed buttcheeks, his hands running under the man's shirt, caressing the hickeys takemichi is aware of being made by shinichiro. It's like Mikeys action are on purpose and they are! But it's difficult to get why is it only shinichiros that he is nailing and scratching onto, it might trigger blood. Takemichi needs to stop this man right now. But oops, it's too arousing, he just had sex! What's wrong with our protagonist! Michi is suddenly feeling like he is burning up, from head to his little toes. And this warmth is kinda comforting yet the way Mikey is touching him, it's feeling like it's working him up. His body is aching and he is already sweating.

"Oh...no! Mikey stay away from me...ahg"
Takemichi forcefully pushed Mikey from him and stood at a distance, all feeling weak and wobbly in his legs. He nearly fell as the fever continues to rise up to his cheeks. There was an awkward silence for a moment and only takemichi could guess it wasnt really the fever but it's Mikey's body behaviour and the emotions heating him up. Mikey is there standing with flushed cheeks and eyes as big as a playful feline, cheeks grining from ear to ear. And seeing Mikey like this is what's making takemichi go crazy, what has happened to him, he wants this man to touch him but he needs to get away...

"Takemitchy....what are you doing...come back to daddy♡"
Takemichi trembles as he says nothing and takes steps back until Mikey holds onto tightly to takemichi wrist and pulls the man closer. Takemichi struggles asking the man to let him go, to let him live free. Takemichi won't mind this much over Mikey on the other days, but today this man, he looks different! Totally different from any other days. More like a maniac high on drugs and yes, he is high on drugs, the powder on his shirt, the wierd liquor smell and the sweat getting him completely soaked up...it's dangerous, takemichi spines been getting usual shivers and hisnlegas have turned cold. The more he gets closer to this man, the higher his blood rushes from his arteries and takemichi is sure of that, cause he himself can handle this no more.

"Oh come on takemitchy...you looks soo happy today...just like me..."
Takemichi is scared, he is all scared and wants to run, but Mikey's large hands are all over his body capturing in so tightly as if tied in the thickest ropes. Takemichi started feeling dizzy as Mikey starts kissing him on his neck. Michis hands revolt, they push Mikey, but the man doesn't listen, he just picks up takemichi and walks back to the house shutting the door with a bang.

Again, no other person is in vision that takemichi can beg help from. Izana would help him, that much of a hope does takemichi have. But no one, no one's is there and he already see Mikey walking upstairs most probably to his bedroom. Takemichi starts crying, small muffles telling Mikey to let him go, to not do anything to him today...cause he is scared, he is terrified. But Mikey pays no heed has he throws takemichi to the soft mattress sheets and hovers on top of the man. The cologne lingers over takemichi nose, causing his head to throb.

"Really! Gorgeous! My Mitchy is sooo gorgeous ah~"
Mikey leans over to suck onto more over the man's jaw while takemichi who is still whimpering with bitter tears, places his hands over his head, closing his eyes, too discouraged and frightened to even see what come next.