chapter 18

There was mocking in his eyes. Shinichiro hated that, he himself couldn't believe what he did nor does he know what he did. He was blacked out at that particular minute and everything was still fine. What did he do...more like what did his other self commit which he shouldn't have, something his true self would never do.

Split personality is what made him bad in the eyes of the world. Shinichiro is loving and kind, yes, he surely is obssessive, but his obssession isn't cruel. He knows his time and space towards people he suddenly feels the need to protect. His split personality never actually affected his life, not much though. It was indeed very useful when it came to victorious wars between gangs. He is manipulative, dangerous, harsh and confident. He is ruthless and a criminal loving blood. This is the other shinichiro. They aren't much different, more like shinichiro loves his cruel self at times of things he cannot do. He loved to ride bikes, but when the other comes, shinichiro never failed from being greeted to a fountain of bloodshed. He loved to play with Mikey's play toys, but his other self just never seemed loving the selection and this is something shinichiro never thought would be his other self like. It only switched like some paranormal ghost as it needed, he was born that way so theres definately not a tragic story behind this traumatically caused type of disease. But since somethings strange with the way his sweethearts behaving, squirming in his pale bedsheets, looking so breedable like a little kitten, crying out to be filled in completly, wriggling around like a baby, calling out to be milked all over the body... The control the mans having right now on his inner unleashed demon is immense. He needs an appreciation for this.

But...is it really easy? He is trying his best, he is trying his best to not have an embarassing reaction. Especially not infront of his brother who still hasn't gotten over his smirk of tease. Mikey had always loved shinichiros other self, but not more than the real one. They end up enjoying good moments together, having the liking towards the same type of things. Bikes and food brought heaven to both their feet, so why not.

Sweet trembles took contol of the man as his eyes slowly kept capturing the blissful sight of takemichi every moment. His moans are truely music to ears, they have a sweet melody that he finds so pleasant. The groanings of anguish is turning him to submit himself, all ready to see how beautifully is the drug hurting his sweety, heat crawling dramatically throught the man's veins. Blood dripped as the grown nails peirced themselves in further into shins own palms. Mikey licked his lips fondly seeing his brother so aroused at his precious little baby, yet all controlling...there's also this certain desire keeping itself growing at that moment in mikeys chest....oh how much does he want to see his brother demon self exactly f*ck the shit out of his baby.

Takemichi is delicious, he is beautiful under your eyes. And when he cries, his tears add to his magnificence at the maximum, or there isn't any limit. Takemichi tenses under your touch, youe long fingers caressing the bruised body and Mikey loves the feeling, he knows it. He is as much tempted, wanting to shove himself completely into the man. So much of wanting to feel the warmth all over his body. But now, he had something more delicious to do. Takemichi is drugged lovingly and if shinichiro doesn't know about his own doings, then it's definately the other one surely planning some shit and that's it, takemichi is want he needs.

"ill leave him to you...nii Chan...you need to take responsibility...for him"
Mikey smirked again for the last time, softly walked towards his brother to give his last greeting for the day before completely disappering from the room after leaving gentle pats of encouragement over his older. His feet seemed to be like glued to the floor. He feels like all his energy sank down completely. His legs feel heavy to leave and his eyes refuse his command from moving from the scene like a godly vision infront of him. His obsedien orbs are weak, it's ebony shade is very less willed to focus on something that not takemichi. Shinichiro wants to pounce so bad, he wants to thrust so bad but he himself is so scared of it. So nervous like he was never before. When he knows that takemichi could die if the drug effect increased, he still can't move, like he really is being held behind... But atleast not until he can see the other begging for it, begging to be killed as he thrusts in...and maybe that's what making him stay back...like moving had been never difficult.

Takemichi can't take it anymore. The little of thought, this little did he have a hope that shinichiro was someone who could really care for him. The apple was fine, so was the water in the glass placed in the tray right beside the fruit, carefully being overly placed perfectly on the nightstand. He trusted him, he put all his trust in him, so much that he wanted to be the type who would listen to him. He even planned to join the gang of the man had shown care further. But no, takemichi finds it difficult as much again that he would last again. His sanity won't be having the stability again. His eyesight was already blurry when he felt something more strange. His head moving in like an axis, his eyes screaming to sleep and his troath betray him for not letting go shout out to someone's help. His moanings being ecehoed in this four walls, it was rediculous but takemichi felt pleasant hearing himself. His own voice had started to caress him lovingly. Soft touched to his every inch that he wanted to purr like a cat.

Heat had started taking over. It was burning. His skin was curling with the heat. It was unbearable and with a second he assumed weakly that he was drugged. He wants to die, he wants to close his eyes to etarnal rest. But it wasn't just it, until gentle voices started playing in his ears, he groaned with ecstasy. He wanted to move but only regained enough strength when he heard a sound that can be related to closing of a door. He slowly got up, he approached the figure standing, looking devourously towards him. He limped weakly towards the man. He threw himself to the big body, the scent of wonderful cigerettes lingered his nostrils, but before he could completely let his entire core be embraced with those big arms, in that soft grey fabric, he was being pulled and shoved against the door harshly, hands all captured and twisted behind his back. He let out a scream...a scream that it hurt, but his voice betrayed him, his voice played the strings of high note pleasure...feeling how beautiful pain is...

The breathing was soft, yet it contained so much of growls wanting to devour him alive. For takemichi, doesn't matter who it is, he doesn't know either, how it is, he himself wants to be devoured. The heat is killing him slowly like a burning drop of fire conserving him. He can't help himself, he is not strong enough for it...
"He...help...please...helpme..."
His words stuttered dramatically, his eyes were dropping dead. He was about to fall into the dreadful misery, but he wants to be saved, he wants to die yet he wants to be alive...he fears this...he fears life and death...or would it be better just to embrace death...
"As you wish..."