chapter 22

Takemichi didn't notice this man much before since all this while he has been busy dealing with his own things. Yes, he did love that dark skin but how come he did not notice for once how beautifully it's glowing as you look more into it. He mentioned the levender shades that keep on starring curiously at every inch of your soul, they look so wonderful under this roof and having a secure vibe. Izana kurokawa is a little taller then Mikey and perfectly looks similar to hanagaki height. He has serene white bleached hair which match perfectly and uniquely with his lovely skin tone. Takemichi envy this mans looks. The natural aura yet having a little mysterious pinch to his charisma. Takemichi can term him as someone or something he could or would never have the heart to take his eyes off from. He is not that skinny, but enough to be said as someone who has the street side average body and takemichi loves how he looks. He loves the way he is.

"You should blink takemichi..."
Wait...wai...wait, he was starring this long? How, why?? When? Ok, this is embarassing if the man wasn't much nice, he would most gladly want to jump under the blanket and hide till they forget his action. Well he would just look anywhere and blush, hoping Mikey would not notice nor would izana or he has no chances to predict what might happen next, either happen or won't...and if won't, he still doesn't want to take any risks. He just arrived here yesterday and he is already craving to leave. And now name a person who wouldn't, when this men literally rapped you in this whole good looking family house like as if you was some captured maid or a slave something. Definately those men are not thinking things from these perspective, it's just takemichi head going wild so he really needs to be careful with both his brain and actions, as long as his plan succeeds, he got to keep himself safe. But the point is, will he be even able to do it? He got to run, he is sure he will atleast do it one, but he isn't confident about saving his ass and he really wants to cry right now...but he gonna try his best.

"Here...Mikey forgot to bring this, to tell you what..."
Izana said as he placed the tray of perfect traditional Japanese lunch containing warm rice in a round bowl with matured Chinese designs, fresh smelling miso soup, fish as well as meat aside placed deliciously as side dishes along with some pickles. Takemichi cooed secretly at the smell of the homely aroma. It reminds him of his mom and now again here he suddenly misses her. Izana was interrupted by a little shooing of Mikey, asking the man to stop speaking any further. Izana obeyed as he moved back after he had securely placed the tray on the night stand. Well but here was takemichi caught up in deciding whether to eat the placed food or not, so he got no glance over Mikey's hesitating behaviour which he would feel strange to think about.

"Why are you doing this?..."
Takemichi shot his gaze to mikey, he needed this answer for quite a time back and he needs the answer to it, he needs to be clear of a lot of things to work out his plans perfectly. Well but he did feel a sudden ache grow in his heart when he asked this. It's like he had asked his true feeling, even though they are, they are really quite the type which are suddenly having an huge impact on the man's feeling out of nowhere. But again, takemichi needs to focus...he can't break down...he can't grow soft at this moment and specially as the times what this people did. Mikey smile that had been praying to countless number of gods for a while faded as when he heard takemichi question something he did not like.

Takemichi is his, no matter if he shares his Mitchy with his brothers or anything. The feeling of love that gushed into him the moment he saw his baby beautifully standing like the most magnificent peice of the world on their school rooftop, Mikey fell in love, he fell so hard that the mere thaught of seeing the concerned boy away from him is making him fume in rage and jealousy. Mikey never experienced this before, he felt his body suddenly drowning out into obssession, he felt possessiveness taking over, at that moment he wanted takemichi to look at him the same way he looked at those clouds, deeply, completely engrossed in the glorious view. Mikey wanted him, he wanted him so much that he waited till he could wait no more, till his body only longed to touch the man he fell deep for. And takemichi dare question him?...this is really something Mikey isn't gonna digest in a good manner.

"Why are you doing this....stop making me confused...i do not know what you guys want from me...first...bringing me here, treating me nicely and then...then...you suddenly showed me the filth of hell... How can you do this...just how did you even have the guts to do so... Taking my parents death as an opportunity to bring me here in the name of helping me to stop relying on the person i love the most after my family...and then... molesting, no wait...you have killed me already anyway...why do you want me, i have...ha...*sniff* ...what hav...i..done...i...i only wanted...*sniff* a peaceful lif....and you guys...just shattered my dreams...like *sniff* it was some sought of a glass peice*sniff*...why me...out of everyone...why me..."
It was so completely obvious that Mikey had had enough but until takemichi started crying the man started to panic, waving his hands all over, trying his best to calm takemichi down but he dared not touch his Mitchy. Punishment for questioning him can come later on, but takemichi needs to calm down first. Takemitchy looked so delicate right now that Mikey had not heart to touch the man...though he really wanted to pin him down and see those alluring blue orbs, but he could notice the bitternes in his baby voice. As takemichi stopped talking, Mikey innocently placed his hand in a fragile manner, as if hopping not to break this lovely human infront of him... But he was pushed away, Mikey was pushed away...slapped away...

"DONT TOUCH ME!"
Takemichi screamed at the man. He just doesn't know if it's Mikey he is angry with or on himself feeling pathetic for breaking down into a mess like this. But this wasnt just the end...

Takemichi felt himself being pulled from the toppest part of his body, his hair strainds completely straightening as if trying to jump out of his scalp. The pain was immense, it rushed to his brain and if felt that his head could burst at any moment. With much difficulty his opened his tightly closed eyes and all he could meet in the sudden glow of levenders orbs looking murderously and with lust at him. Takemichi trembled at the sight, with both fear and pleasure...
"Wife! ....thats why you are here...to be a wife for the sanos...now be a perfect wife will you"
Takemichi is rethinking his life, just hearing about this lame shit, over like just what kind of bullshit is this...a wife? He is a man for god sake!