chapter 17

Regret is still eating up shinichiro as he tightly closed his eyes, remembering about what he said which he didnt intend to say. He didn't mean to, he just was about to explain takemichi that the raven man is not well and should be resting. His brother has done this useless nonsense and now Takemichi is the one suffering. It hurt to see the dark purples perishing itself on the man's tender yet wrecked skin. Takemichi, even though had been broken, completely torn into bits, still looked as lifeless but as beautiful as a doll. The ocean eyes pale and lost its colour, yet the shade was dramatically obsessive. He agrees that it is shameless of him to say takemichi looking so arousing and the appearance calling out to dominance over the figure, shinichiro held back. He held himself back from straggling at the man's neck and thrusting in the unconscious soul till his never ending hunger subsides.

He held back, he held back it all, the temptation to devour the gracious soul. His heart also thumped with fear of being pushed away, with fear of being disgusted from which made him halt his step back there and incase bring in somthing that would nourish the sleeping Beauty. Something in him crawled with possessiveness when Takemichi asked to leave. Something in this older sano, not wanting the other man to move a inch further from this area, it looks like the sweet scent like that he read of in the novels of the sweet smelling omegas, the alluring species that can drive men and women crazy, their beauty and their lovingness, takemichi has it all. And at that moment, if not his senses and if the other would have fought back, standing firm on is descision, shinichiro would have already tied down the man and locked up his sweetheart into his room forever. He himself did not think that he would plan to use his rough methods with someone he wants to do so bad, but sincerely did he want to devour the man so lusciously.

Reading the books of Sir Arthur wasn't helping at how disturbed his mind was. He hasn't met Mikey yet, the guys gone to school so is izana, but the second one isn't really someone shinichiro's seeking right now. He got to ask which drowned Mikey to such a phase that he had to immediately pound on some not even thinking twice, he can't belive that the guy literally forgot about his plans throwing them aside. When they say that desires and temptations are uncontrollable, then they are. He still needs to have a nice talk with the commander of bonten for a second.

Not able to take it anymore, the man dug into his pants and pulled out a half used pack of expensive cigerettes also with a golden lighter. His neck chain twinkled as he placed the lighter close to the butt of his selected cigerette in mouth. He sucked seductively, arching his spinal cord in a perfect curve as he leave the smoke thinly into the ceiling above his head, which obviously fails to touch the furnish. It tasted nice, calmness dropped smooth and dead on the man's racing heart and dumbly confused face. Just as then...

"MITCHY!♡ Mitchy! Where are you!!! Are you awake..."
Mikey barged in with surprisingly no izana following behind the man. Shinichiro widened his eyes, predicting that the tropical lover boy has either thought of finishing off a meeting with tenjiku.
"Mikey!..."
The smaller man stopped at his steps, turned from the staircase to the sitting area to look at his brother standing with hands folding and looking strictly towards him. Mikey like the way he is, smiled slyly, he respects his brother a lot and this is one way of showing his respect, approaching the man whenever he calls out to him.
"Nii chan~...how have you been..."
Shinichiro roles his eyes at the mans childish acts again. Not really liking the way his brothers behaving too spoiled recently. 
"Do not go to takemichi...he is sleeping..."
He had thought of no other words to say to the other. He did think of scolding Mikey, but thinking over he knows that this isn't just the first time that's happening. Mikey has been doing this to all his whore toys, each new one everyday, just it was a blessing that for takemichi he waited for atleast some hours. Secondly, shinichiro too has found out about his own obssessive feelings towards the concerned man. He would really love to dominate takemichi so he was really right now in no position to speak to Mikey about a thing, as he himself doesn't know when he would end up doing the same to the other. Cause even now he is suffering hardest to his limit of thrusting his big d*ck in taken all this time and never stop. His guilty pleasure is itself becoming unbearable for him to look after.

Mikeys smile grew at his brothers words since he found it so rediculous. The negative point is that his brother is so caring and nice, that he would definately think twice before him hurting of letting others hurt someone. No, not to Mikey's toys before, it's just takemichi and Mikey is seeing it through. He is seeing the devourous lust growing in the man's obsedien orbs as similar to his.
"It's fine nii Chan, i won't hurt him again...I'm just gonna meet him...since... takemitchy is a temptation i can't resist..."
Mikey formed cresents the minute he finished his phrase and hurried back up to the room which he estimated takemichi would be in. Shinichiro stood back, off his gaurd at the point, speechless over Mikey learning to speak dirty...unlike before, he was silent with this matters and specially when in bed, thrusting in some holes. Processing over the situation and suddenly remembered something...but something which himself realised he did which he shouldn't. Anyways, what would you even expect from someone...specially with split personalities?
____
Shinichiro rushed to his bedroom, he got to take takemichi to the hospital before anything takes effect and specially of the man falls into mikeys hand....

But no, his universe had other plans...as he reached the opened door, he could see takemichi already squirming in his sheets, touching himself still clothed...looking as pitiful and vulnerable, but in a dirty sinful way... shinichiro hitched at his breath, he couldn't take his eyes at all away from this magnificent view. He then looked at Mikey, standing slyly like this was all he had planned before everything...with a smirk and annoying look plastered on his face like some artists final touch...
"Oh nii Chan...yes...I was waiting for you..."