chapter 36

"Mikey...hinata is here..."
Mikey stops scribbling on his documents, rolling his eyes in a way of diverting his attention from his work, getting ready to take up his personal matters. Sanzu quivers as he noticed mikeys every detailed reaction over hearing hinatas name. He absolutely flinched as the man calmly got but with complete awkward silence surrounding him, it stays in the room till Mikey quits his office followed by sanzu with a worried expression most probably due to worrying about whether his king will be pleased with his aftermath set up he has organized over. Anyway, it won't be boring either, he will be finally able to see king king play with blood once again, but that's not the problem, the best part is that this entire controversy is kinda involving that newly appeared slut out of nowhere. Well, sanzu would actually lie if he just said that he wasn't or isn't really interested in knowing who this hanagaki guy is that has completely turned the sano household over.

Mikey had prefered meeting hinata in bonten's secret hideout which was an abundant bowling area in a dark alley. It's not risky or Mikey won't consider calling this risky to reveal one of the organization's hideout, cause this is a place mostly a lot exposed to the other organisations in Japan. So literally everyone knows about this hangout area belonging to the most powerful and dangerous gang of japan. So basically every other organization knows about it...nor they will be able to target the leader since the security is always tight, unless someone is an internal mastermind, that what the rumours say.

Mikey didn't waste much time as he quickly makes his way to the entrance and up the staircase leaving a excited sanzu behind who later follows the path of his king up the place.
"Give takemichi back...that's all I ask..."
Mikey was greeted with a concerned hinata. Worries and fear written all over her face. And specially did the gangster did not like the first words that he just heard the minute he reached to his not so special guest. Mikey remained calm, continuing his calm self which even makes it difficult to the rest of the gang members standing stuck at the walls, finding it difficult to read the situation.
"If thats all you ask...you have still got quite the guts to..."
Hinata looked like she was already about to break down, but her effort of keeping herself strong did not leave unnoticed by Manjirou. Hinata gulped as she moved on with her words...
"Heh...you might be thinking this is so lame of me...a weakling like me to face Japan's top delinquent..."
Mikey stayed expressionless, it looked like he was completely keeping himself stil, waiting for the topic he agreed to talk to hinata about...
"I don't think that it's lame... I mean...who wouldn't desire for takemichi..."
Mikey left a slight curve at the one edge of his lips to which hinata fumed with rage. The girl stood up, slamming the table...
"It's not the desire! Mr Manjirou sano! I love takemichi! Desire is just what you know of! I know love! You know nothing! You just use him as some toy to play off! And i know that takemichi definately hates you for this...!"
The last part, hinata completely staggered with her words, sounding unsure of what she just spoke was an actual fact. But still staying confident, believing in the man she loves...he won't turn back... Well speak about sanzu, he isn't enjoying the drama much, but is he waiting patiently till the best part.
"Since I have wasted my time here...now it's your turn to tell me what i want to know..."
The girl sat back, still strongly willing to not look into the sharp obsedien orbs that totally falt like were peircing her every inch of her skin.
"I myself knew that you won't simply agree to meet me...what is it..."
Mikey quit out from his slump position on the couch and he leaned forward, leaning on his knees.
"Who killed takemichi parents...no...more like where are they?"
Hinata widened her eyes, she started hesitating her words that never seemed to escape her lips. She fidgeted with her finger and roamed her honey eyes all over as if searching for a reply...
"I ...i did..."

Mikey ain't gonna bye this bullshit...he stood from his place and pulled out a guy from his pocket, triggering it towards hinata and shooting her the minute she turned her head to look at him. The bullet struck right to her forehead and Mikey just walked off out the place, sanzu cooed at the sight before calling out to others to clean up everything as scheduled and planned. The other man that stood stil, walked towards the dead body which seemed to still a little be in its senses calling out to the person who just walked further, expanding the distance.
"Mgh...please...ack love take..michi...take...care ahh of him...."
Her sweet voice echoed in the entire hall leaving the stiff and even the one strong with emotions to feel sorry for the lady. Except Mikey who just walked out of the place giving no other look towards the person already being perished away. Sanzu now found this strange...like literally what was going on.

Hinata loved takemichi, there's nothing false in this. But there are some circumstances when you want to try to fulfill a dream that was never yours, is the biggest sin...atleast for the one you loved...you give up for success, everyone thought about giving up for love is romantic? How about giving up your love for someone else is what the world mistakes to overlook...

Mikey walked back to his car leaving one little message to his most trusted second in his criminal organization...
"Find out about kisaki for me..."
Well after did, sanzu had only one question in his mind...'now who is this kisaki...and why him'....