chapter 5

Lowkey chuckles drew back the attention of the two short youngsters walking infront of the tall teenager. Mikey turned his head with a sneaky smirk and a teasing look towards his brother.
"I still can't believe that your not sipping on one now..."
Shinichiros face that just giggled thinking about how cute the blue eyes beauty he met just a few minutes ago looked. A precious moment to be written off in the dear diary, but guess not, here is his brother already starting to tease him for throwing out a cigerette just for someone they are gonna use for once and throw back away.

It was a little disturbing to see Mikey acting different a few days ago. Ha, what are we talking here, few days? Na...for like the entire summer vacation. Mikey wasn't the type to sit down and keep thinking about some secretive stuff and smile like an idiot. Crime was this little guys only amusement, but even the dumbest person on earth would figure it out that he wasn't imagining of stripping the skin off a person by some blades or trying to shoot rusted nails in one's stomach. The eyes that glistened with some mysterious shine definately cannot be planning some shaddy thoughts, the smile that can be compared to a happy puppy unlike the usual cunning dark alley cat who could actually murder you. A person, it was so shocking of Mikey to think about someone. Rough indexes fondling with each other in shyness as the man giggles in between his thoughts, ears getting as pink as some snacky shade. Definately it was a person Mikey was thinking off, more like being completely lost in the thoughts of that particular human.

Things were alright, but this wasnt just right. It can't be just Mikey alone. Since childhood, all the three brothers shared things for real. No matter who it was or what it was, though they had different interests but sharing all the things even though they were interested in 'might' trying it then definately they did, all did. They even shared their girlfriend or bed partners...just when I say everything that's usable, meaning everything. But just don't get into the idea that they actually shared themselves with each other. You can definately not expect these men that are dominant and completely the tops can ever be enough generous to let down their pride and share their own asses with each other.

This was their thing anyway. So if Mikey likes someone, it doesn't mean they are gonna back off from knowing this precious person that stole this mans soul for the entire summer vacation. So that is why, here they are. All to see their brother little interest which they definately are not disappointed in. So much, instead they are completely amused to have Mikey improved his tastes in people unlike the guys previous partners who included men specially a little taller than the latters exact hight but they looked too rubbish to be a bottom. Man are beautiful, shinichiro is not against it cause he himself is bisexual, but just Mikey's tastes were weird. But one thing that the guy had the eyes for those who were actually fighters and if they got to grow their organisation with more gangsters in demand, Mikey was the actual one to choose them. But this time, it was surprising that it was a normal sweet boy, with looks at the top level and really doesn't look to be enough accurate for fighting.

Shinichiro doesn't wanna really describe the Beauty of the goddess just now, he got a lot more time so just admire the sanity of the world still in place when a man actually exists with the magnificence of a seductive siren.

Shinichiro rolled his eyes for being caught off gaurd with a little embarassment all over his cheeks, but thank god that his dumb brothers wouldn't notice that over his thick manly facial skin. He looked over to izana who smile. Really this other brother of his is totally like an foreign angel with unique features and a smooth tonned skin which looks like it's been built up with the most fragile cells. But really, why does this words feel so empty and completely wrong on him. Oh yeah, he knows why, this guy is completely different from what someone can see him.

The trio walked a little bit more around the campus, looking around at the retreating figures over every floor they walk on. Scaredy chickens, seeing the rest of the schoolmates and even including the teachers fear them is the best part to watch over but still the girls be like showing up sometimes with their little kdrama mindset. So pathetic of them to have hopes that they could actually change them in being good and sweet persons. Move on girls...it's not within your range. And the smirk crept upwards proudly yet arrogantly on the tip of Mikey's lips. But guess it was already time.

Mikey stopped over his steps and turned to face back at shinichiro and izana, both calmly still walking a few steps closer to him.
"Ni Chan...so what do you think about Mitchy?♡"
Mikey beamed with sly happiness, completely looking enough scary to be freaked out. The smile he had all over gleaming on his face made his brothers smirk on knowing what was gonna come next.
"I told you before Mikey..."
Shinichiro sighed like as if he had spoken obvious facts of the universe. Izana with his big levender eyes starred at his older brother for a while and then grew a faint smile agreeing on mikeys question.
"Then here you go...3...2...1...boom"
It was just enough low counting that made the other man think about what was going on, but not soon when suddenly another boy with dark black hair totally ran past the three, down the stairs with his bag. It was takemichi and he made out it was takemichi...seeing Mikey smile like a snake is totally making them doubt over whatever just happened now, did happen for good...but sincerely it was totally something horrible. Cause it was Mikey who knows all about the thing they do not know after all.