chapter 29🔞

The echoes of wet smooches started sounding causing the arousal of the already arousing atmosphere to rise up. His hands roams over his naked back, the taller hisses as takemichi digs his nails into the back muscles whenever he feels like he can't breath and he needs to stop for a bit to grasp in some oxygen. Takemichi has given in, he should be hating all of them equally but does he not know why he is so comfortable with this man, unable to reject izana and get pulled into things with Mikey no matter how much he hates it, but the feeling of satisfaction his body relaxes in makes him care about not a thing.

"Ah are you alright takemichi?..."
Shinichiros deep voice reaches to the boys ears that make him below shiver at the sight and suddenly his consciousness feeling so pleased to see shinichiro enjoying so much devouring him. The man's predatory gaze isn't the type to appear just like that, it would only pierce out when that man really is really caught up in a trap of lustful hunger. Takemichi nodded with much difficulty in reply to   shinichiros words while trying to hold his breath.

Shinichiros worried face relaxes on hearing takemichi reply and proceeds to strip off his loving uke from his clothes which he later throws nowhere but in the same direction where he shooed off his black tshirt. Shinichiro continued sucking onto his michis neck again leaving perfect hickeys all over between the fading ones and the new marks. His hand caressed the boys hips to the thighs and back and forth grabbing the soft pale muscle, massaging it lovingly while takemichi groans at the caress of the touch from the big rough hands. Takemichi fingers find their way, running in the man's hair pulling them as te more he feels the canines peirce into his skin and blood flows forming torturing coolness.

"Ah...mmm...hah...shi...ahmmm...hisss"
Takemichi grew louder when shinichiro light picked up the boy and trained his one hand between takemichi butt cheeks while the other supported the body. Shinichiro peppered kisses as he pushes his fingers into takemichi asshole and started playing around the inner area. A finger at the start that increased to four and along with that takemichi too grew louder and more clingy to the big body. After takemichi was prepared and shinichiro was satisfied with the stretching, enough of the radius for his length. He pushed takemichi to the near modal of a bike and pulled his hands back, tying them up with the plastic wrapper. Well it wasnt just the type to tear off and while would it if it had quite a number of rounds to bring the wrists more closer than expected.

Takemichi processed over what just happened as he was pinned to a motorcycle in an awkward manner, the leather of ther seat disturbing his nipples and wow whee did he even get boobs, his chest does seem to bulge as if he got quite some think flash there. Well this wasnt the concern now, shinichiro licking his back spine was disturbing him. His ocean eyes melted in liquid and his vision grew blurry from the tear forming in his eyes. Its cool inside here this showroom but this isn't helping, it looks like as if his body is sat on some heat. He groaned again when shinichiro suddenly bit on his ear, sucking the soft bone between his lips. Takemichi could feel the big hands moving down his waist to his hips and letting go of the contact, that's not all, within a second something big pile him from behind and he need not need to put much thought in it as he knew what it was. Takemichi gluped, cause he still remembers he heard a crack in his spine last time when it was his first time with shinichiro.

"We never did this, but can I ask your permission Michi...can i f*ck you?"
The last words he spitted in the boys ears and takemichi again trembled and shivers ran to his bones making him started to wobble.
"O..ok"
Takemichi nodded back feeling flushed a lot more that before and the warmth in his cheeks increasing a lot more than before.
"Thanks...sweetheart..."
Takemichi wanted to hide back somewhere again. Shinichiro is dangerous with his words during sex and now Takemichi has to go through the voice service he was recieving. Sometimes pleasure is a torture that is why good people tend to run away from it.

Shinichiro thrusted in and takemichi already grasped at the sudden push of pleasure. It filled all of his body, making him slay down into the abyss. Takemichi moans filled the place as shinichiro deep voice kept calling out his sweethearts name and praising his good boy every now and then.
"Beautiful...so beautiful Michi..."
Shinichiro said again. A new phrase enough to make takemichi coo and give in more access to ruin his body. The fact the bike still stood still even at the right session, takemichi went crazy over imagining the scene.

After a few more thrusts shinichiro came in him. The white cum dripped down between takemichi legs mixing with his own semen. It was loving, at least for shinichiro who complimented Michi alot. Last time shinichiro didnt praise takemichi this the way it was today, it was like as if something good had happened with the man. And takemichi was curious about it...just then, caught up in his deep thoughts, the blue eyed man was suddenly picked up from the vehicle and harshly pushed to the wall. His hands still hurting from long being tied at his back. This shinichiro seemed different, this one seemed more dangerous... More lustful, more of a hungry beast... takemichi wants to pushed this one away, cause this man isnt the shinichiro he knows. Cause the real one has kindness shining in both his obsediens, but this one has a devilish darkness flowing all withing his irises....but is there a thing takemichi can do now to either having a hope of escaping. No, he doesn't, that is why he won't...

"Have me all you want...I'm already a ready mess for you..."
And he said it with the more pleading eyes.