chapter 13

*ding dong*

He missed her, no, more like he just ran away from the other house just thinking of her. Why was shinichiro kun about to kiss him? Was he really about to kiss him or was it just takemichi feeling this useless stuff. I mean shinichiro is handsome no doubt, anyone would agree to it, but takemichi isn't gay and he himself knows this very well...maybe. But right now he needs to refresh his mind. A lot of things are happening and he knows just how much is he craving to see hinata right now. Maybe he missed her so much, that is why...and why not, it's his girlfriend.

Takemichi hesitantly looked towards the door, his heart beating faster than his own mind rythm. He doesnt know what face he is making right now, so does he pat his cheeks and brush his hair, fixing his clothes, hoping to look atleast enough presentable. Yes, his parent have just died a fews hours before and his girlfriend knows that so it isn't actually necessary to look all good and feel all good which he has been feeling now. Will hinata question about it? About how calm he is at a moment like this? He let in the breath and let it out, calming down completly with his little hesitances popping up in between. Takemichi finddled with his fingers as he started feeling the door of the flat being opened and starting to reveal a total messed up hinata. Now, wonders are hitting takemichi regarding weather it's actually him facing the miserable moment right now or its hinata. When it should be hinata confronting the man to stay strong, takemichi is getting the feeling that he should just be with the brown haired lady for some time. 

"Hinata..."
Takemichi more like whispered as he called out to her. She looked completely weak and her smile that she always keeps on just for takemichi, seemed to be lost. Takemichi blue ocean orbs trembled at the sight. Hinata looked pale and he hated that. The girl slowly raised her stares at the person just appearing at a time like this when it's almost 5 in the evening. She always happens to be the one to hangout with her besties or go to the library during this hour. She rarely meets takemichi cause that boy has his delinquent business to take care of and that's fine, cause hinata understands it, she understands that everyone needs their little time for themselves. Today, she knew everything that had happened, she wanted to be with takemichi all she wanted, but no...just Mikey, did not spare this day for her, when it was necessary for her to be with the person she vowed to love and care. Takemichi loves her and she knows that, she knows that she has to trust in her lover at this moment, but her instincts are fighting her to not. He wants to do her best, she wants to protect the person she loves at all cost. Yet she is scared that fate might not accept it. And that one little thought about this is making her heart sink at the very core.

"Takemichi...kun...?..."
Her expression itself told that she was too stunned to speak while her eyes roamed all over takemichi. But she didn't keep that for more than a second, totally making her hands hurriedly roam about the man's face, touching it and caressing it, just to find any flaws. Hinata left a sigh of relaxation when she assumed that her man was all well. They just met after a long time today, she crazily missed takemichi when he was away. They just met today and this is what she is presented with. The fear she had over loosing takemichi in those filthy hands, it all is flashing in reality right infront of her eyes. Can she hope a little, just atleast a little that takemichi would still be hers? She wants to so bad, but her body is screaming to her, asking her to give up.

"Hina Chan, how are you..."
The girl just pounced with all her body, hugging takemichi tightly and inhaling the man's presence to as if proving it to herself, that yes, takemichi is here.
"Are you alright takemichi kun? Did they do anything to you?...how are you feeling...?"
Takemichi could feel the difficulty of overcoming the lump that was forming in his throat. The realization hit him hard, his heart squeezed itself with pain, his stomach sank with guilt. All this while, when he should have been the one in the state where his Hina Chan seemed to be. It felt vicious to be alright and all fit and fine, with no regrets and no saddness. For the first time takemichi craved to be sad, to be broken and having no energy to do a thing. But no, he wasnt, he was completely alright! But why! He hates this feeling. Hinata let go of takemichi.