chapter 8

"here...this is your room"

Takemichi did not notice this before or all the way to the room or even before any of this. Izana wears that nice looking hanfuda earing on his both ears. Its all red and black with a white circle. It just a normal earing, but the more does takemichi look at them, the more does he hate to agree that he is getting aroused. The slight moves of the thin small plate at the ear, it's difficult to take his eyes off em. And not just that, izana had that unique coloured straids which perfectly show how breathtaking the man can be, the levender sweethearts is what gets takemichi all this time the other turned to look at him as they went by upstairs which appears to a be a bedroom. And takemichi heart has been beating fast, he ignores it for being just some mere nervousness as this could be due to him might being a burden. He would never take this as excitement even if his heart just reached his head and bunked in his brain to accept his thoughts positively.

"...Thank you..."
Takemichi dare not look beyond those walls and the slightly kept open door. He has manners and he knows that it would be so much polite of him to simply not to get excited at just seeing a type of living he never thought of having. No, it's not that he was poor back, he was rich, but the only thing is the lifestyle his parents preferred. A soft and simple living that radiats warmth and so does takemichi prefer that too. But good things are lived by everyone, no matter if you are poor or the richest of the rich, life is also regarding on seeing about good things of the world, no matter you like it or not, they are still fascinating to see and special to experience. And the gleaming shine in the raven man's eyes was slightly showing it all.

Izana nodded at the soft 'thanks' he recieved from takemichi and set to walk off from the place, but before he could, his heart just reminded him to just stay a bit and talk.
"...and yess...let me know if you need anything..."
Takemichi stopped his further actions at the doorknob before pulling it down to further push the door open to reveal the graceful room he is in the deepest corner of his heart desiring to see so much, or even just a glance for a second is much more than enough. Takemichi turned back to face izana, his face still uglily worn out from all the previous ugly crying. He is just praying that all this while no one here would feel uncomfortable and bad about his state.
"Yes, i will call out to you...izana kun..."
Shivers traced down the man's spine hearing takemichi say his name in a particular way. It was randomly so cute and sexy at the same time. Many call out to him the same way out of respect, specially the girl that flock like chickens around him. Oh he wandered for a while, a few blinks on his levenders and takemichi already feels the beauty of the man's eyes.
"Ehm...it's going to be lunch time soon...what would you love to have?"
A slight blush formed on his cheeks and there was no way he was gonna do the flirtous eye contact with the ocean orbs. Nervousness and the gay panic swept the man across the face when takemichi started doing the slight cute muffled sounds as if thinking what to ask next.
"Ah you do not need to think about it, I'm not hungry..."
Takemichi can atleast conclude with this that god really wasn't at his side today. The minute his finished off his sentence, takemichi stomach started growling attracting the ebarassing attention from inzana to which takemichi nearly wanted to bury himself alive and die. He covered his face with both his palms so that his now all heated up red face wasnt exposed even a bit. Takemichi almost started crying when he heard the other chuckle softly, just what was so funny in that...just what was.

"I'll contact Mikey's friends to get some ramen...you need to believe me, their noodle dishes are the best in the whole of the world..."
Izana said with a sly smile but surprisingly with a pure innocence like a child. Seeing how excited izana seemed on making him eat the ramen made by his borthers friends, made takemichi kind of find the action very much cute. So did he nodd slightly to which izana replyed with a genuine smile forming cresents with his eyes.
"I'll be going then..."
And saying this, he just walked out of place humming a classical melody, to the stairways, fadding off from takemichi sight. The ocean eyes boy just smile already feeling good being in this place. They treated him well today and maybe would treat him further. This are his high hopes, he is allowed to walk with em by right? And he muttered lowly to himself...
"They are so kind ..."