chapter 41

"Mikey! Shinnichan! Takemichi... He met kisaki..."

Izana barged into the garage of the house which had shinichiro and Mikey fixing up a bike engine to a broken motor body, the older sano happened to have collected from an abundant building that was filled with junk. The wrench, held by Mikey drops to the floor like some awkward resource that has no value at the moment. Shinichiro gets up from his place as well, eyes having mixed emotions displayed thoroughly in its vision.

Mikey doesn't waste another second to run off and stomp over at his brother, placing his hands tightly on the latters shoulders and having the biggest determination in his obsedien eyes glowing like never before. But this wasnt a determination of excitement, it was of worries and concern and right now Mikey really wanted to run to his Michi and bring him back right now.
"We need to go izana...we got to get him..."
Mikeys voice was straight and clear that could even by mistake not create a misunderstanding as to what the other meant. Mikey played a slight drag towards izana when shinichiro voiced out his view about this...
"Wait Manjirou...we shouldnt do anything in a rush for now..."
Mikey looked towards his brother and thought about the words for a while and ended up agreeing that it made sense. If Takemichi is with kisaki, or worst, if kisaki as already started targeting their sweetheart. Its the most concerning fact that could be just created.

Kisaki is not a good man. He has been the hidden traitor all along working over with his interests while ditching on the other gangs. He can be like an untrustworthy prodigy that none of the gangs engage with as per his previous actions in the underground world of japan. Recently it has been proved that kisaki had a deep inner obssession in calling himself in good relationship with the Sanos. He needs to ditch his work and entrusts anyway. But according to Mikey, listening to hinata last time, this could be another chance of knowing where takemichi parents exactly are at. If it wasn't themselves and hinata has already pretty much not but let it cleared with the thing about takemichi family. Mikeys only last suspect is kisaki and damn this man not even had it in mind how far and fast can kisaki could work out his plans, sometimes it's feels creepy and sometimes it's annoying.

"Izana. Have you collect over any information?"
Shinichiro called to izana collecting the required information to get and work over to bring takemichi. He can't let takemichi go now, not when the boy has finally fallen hard for this men. He loves takemichi and he agrees that so do his other brothers, specially Mikey and izana are bother crazily obssessed with the boy. And now since kisaki has come into the picture, all he needs to do is solve this topic and bring takemichi back. Last time things had gone wrong with the tetta guy as well, but this time they won't lose. Takemichi is a naive yet a sweet boy. A person who would believe even a creep from lure, takemichi could be easily tamed into being nice to no matter who the person would be. And a person like kisaki, is a pest to be cleared and tolerated no more. A nuisance in the underworld to be eliminated.

"Yes...as per my information, kisaki has asked takemichi to meet him...i was told by the guy spying on takemichi for me...also i got the place of meeting as well"
Izana spoke clearly, thoroughly, him as well getting impatient on getting his Michi back. But shinichiro, his brother, someone who he really envys, still amused over the way shinichiro can stay calm in situations like this, no matter if it even involves his loved one or not, just, blowing out his cigerette like the perfect man he is. Izana had just asked a guy who had a debt over his Michi as a repayment, so it was quite an easy stuff to go by with and also it was useful having good relationships and being in good books with the rest of the students and teachers.

"Bring out the best of the men, we are killing kisaki today..."
The rest of the two boys snapped their head towards their big brother at the sudden statement. A type which they have never heard from the elder sano. Shinichiro never suggested killing anyone, let go of suggestion, this is a freaking command. His silence all this while was none other than...anger. And with this, the boys felt relived seeing the type of behaviour that they longed to see but never saw, except during the personality splits, when the bad shinichiro would just pop up. Recently the other one has been quite so things are ending up being rare sights.

"Ok...let's go..."
Mikey called out and the three boys just ran out with their bikes, a hand over the gear and the other phoning up their so called best man to reach at the certain points to join in the line. They are bringing takemichi back and that's for sure...no matter even if they need to get their best man killed...they won't back off either...