chapter 20🔞

Takemichi loves this, he loves this a lot. But he also did hate the feeling of just how much of a slutty person he was thinking of himself to be at the moment. Shinichiros way of having sex was in a rythm, yet difficulty to catch over the moment when the taller would just hit on that inner good spot and dramatical pleasure would gush to takemichi head, making him curl himself, trying to get away but still ending up coming closer to the feeling.  Shinichiros hardness and length was as big in a way takemichi did not expect it to be. And the moment the man first let him experience it, takemichi drooled over just how crazy it drove him. He wanted to touch that, compare wether it would atleast fit in his small palms or maybe his mouth could be taken as an easier tool to see how much of a type it would be enough to drive you insane for real. Well it wasn't really needed by now, takemichi body was already all filled in semen and marks of teeth as well as cigerettes, finger marks stamped perfectly at his lower waist as well a perfect choking mark right at his neck looking so pitiful to digest.

Another thrust, skin slappings echoeing still in the rythm combining with the manly hiss that shinichiro leaves from his lips and takemichi coos like a kitten when he feels the man cum in him. The white liquid having its own erotic show of dripping out, squeezing out from the minimum opening and warming up the bedsheets followed by turning the place once again adding up into the filthy sticky mess. Takemichi roamed his hands weakly all over shinichiros back as he could feel the man turning him to face the mattress again, choke on the pillows again. Takemichi growled feeling a familiar sought of circular sharpness dig into his back muscle has he could already start feeling wet at the place once again, already aware that bloods oozing out of his bruised muscles.

His heat had gone long back, he believes it that he isn't in heat now as he is still feeling the throbbing in his d*ck killing him. If takemichi could touch him in his mind, he would definately want to slap himself for being this horny like a cheap slut, a useless whore. His vision got blurry again as the other man started kissing the male with all affection yet in roughness...but as he does it, somthing is not right...and it is something specially when the other stops kissing and moves back again examining the boy below his huge figure.

"Mmm...more...hmm..."
Takemichi groaned unsatisfied at his man's action. Wait...when did shinichiro even become his man, that shit betrayed him, oh how much did he think that this man wouldn't be this sick like his younger brother Mikey. When as a older sibling, istead of setting up a strong personality from himself, he is acting like more of a maniac. He almost had believed shinichiro so much, thank god he knew before he thinks he might have had developed feelings for the man. Takemichi was almost about to cry as he could feel his tears trying to filling up the free space in his eyes, he turned his neck to face the other side not wanting to show his bitter side to the man he would now do not want to trust at all...he want to run...he wants to run away....

"Im...sorry takemichi..."
He definately heard it wrong, it's not that he would actually never expect shinichiro to apologise, but seeing how maniacally he did behave all this while, drugging him and taking the advantage of his own creation...so sick like that other guy Mikey, takemichi doesn't expect an apology from them and would never expect them to apologise, guess even izana is someone he needs to keep a distance from too...just a little more and he'll figure out how to run away....
"I didn't mean to takem.... nevermind...I'm sorry..."
Wait a second, takemichi would punch himself for all this while...thinking this man will never apologize.
"Huh?..."
Ofcourse takemichi was stunned. Was this the same man who bloated about how much he gonna make him feel good with so much of confidence?...this man right here, right now looks like a lost puppy. Or maybe...he suddenly started saying sorry because he thinks that takemichi wasn't enjoying this?...oh my god where did he even go wrong...did he unintentionally kick shinichiro in the abdomen cause at time when the other made takemichi feel so good that the boys leg went numb and he remembers he was kicking with the same rythm along with the thrusts he was bearing... So did he actually kick shinichiro?...or maybe he is thinking that takemichi isn't enjoying and he wants to apologize for not being too good ...

"Omg! No shinichiro kun...you are good at this...i....i...I'm...enjoying it...soo please don't apologise!"
Takemichi closed his eyes shut and stopped shinichiro when intended to leave the room and was already out of the bed...the taller looked towards the man below, legs folded, looking as delicious which reminds him about his sperms nicely mocking him from down there, as if telling him that he should start expecting babies as early as possible...but unfortunately he can't, takemichi is a boy.
"I'm sorry takemichi...i shouldnt have done this...hm....hmm...since the drug effect has gone down...hm...I'll leave...you can rest...I'll wash you up later..."
He spoke out the last two parts with his deep voice, crouching and hands brushing takemichi cheeks. After he was done, he withdrew his hands back and proceeded to go. Takemichi was like thunderstruck at the moment. Just the audacity of this huge man! He was the one who drugged him in the first place, took advantage of him and in between the process he is just stopping, looking like a puppy having an urge to cry and freaking apologizing and leaving just like that? He is satisfied but takemichi is left behind just like that, lusting for more?? Takemichi blue orbs started fuming and shining more brighter with anger, he caught onto shinichiros wrist before the other took a step forward and pulled him closer to his face...
"That's all?...will you atleast f*ck my brain out before leaving like as if nothing happened?"