chapter 23

Did he miss this chaos? Why was he feeling the want to go back home, he doesn't want anyone to see him right now, he doesn't want to meet anyone. He has a list of situations meeting ends in his life, he has to solve them all. It seems so difficult, he has to process and keep his brain busy thinking about a lot of stuff all day. And here he is, life being hard as shit, forced to go to school. Ok yeah come on, he never was a person to dramatically open his eyes in the morning, smile at the beautiful sunshine of the day, dress with the most details and walk with excitement all the way to school. Until the thing of dramatically opening the eyes, oh, he has been feeling a lot satisfied quite lately. Can he say that it feels like his body is malfunctioning cause just it so much that he wants to run from those arms of beasty predators. His scalp is still hurting from yesterday, it was also so much shocking to see the man he a little thought wouldn't be like Mikey or shinichiro too was someone who was on the urge of making him bald by pulling out his hair.

'wife', this people are definately crazy, or had they just said it and takemichi is the one caring like crazy about this. Just that little part of him cooed, but he still hated that... It's confusing over expecting what he might be able to.

Right now, he is walking to class and that is the chaos he was talking about. Just he feels so off lately that he either wants to go back home or maybe... Does he want to see them? Eh? No, this won't be it, its hinata he bets. All this while if he agrees to miss so badly is hinata and no one else. He is worried for the girl, the way she pushed him last time... He wants to talk to her so bad, has she come to class today? Well he missed yesterday's, he needs to cope up with his lessons and his alies. Yes, he is talking about his friends. But he got to remember about not disclosing anything regarding him staying in the sano residency. Well this feels like another thing he is so mad to take care of, he literally means if they really take him as someone special, saying confessions of love everytime they have sex, just why do they even don't wanna make it obvious and on top of it, hide the thing. Is it cheap of him to be mad right now? Well too much of ego is not good as well... And he just sighed so tired of thinking anything more.

Takemichi entered his class timidly. It wasnt even his second step when he was all being targeted with curious gazes and starres all over. This ladies and gentlemen do not have idea about the things happening with him right? Or do they...man he doesn't want to face another rough round of rage.

"TaKeMichhiiii!!!! WhEre wERe yOu YEsTErdAy?!"
Akkun, yamagishi, makoto and takuya all barged over takemichi all together, caving the man completely closed having their best bromance moment making females nosebleed at the site and the man drool over how cute takemichi is looking right there among those man. Takemichi composed himself at the certain things happening and he sought of doesn't want to let this go. Maybe because he is in the mood of wanting comfort right now and maybe his friends can give it to him all...

Takemichi did not speak a thing but hugged his squad back with all his love and realizing how much he missed them even though it has just been yesterday he wasn't here. But he really needs them now, he can't tell them anything but atleast he knows they can lend him a shoulder to cry all of it out. Takemichi sinked into their warmth, his heart crying out for help. Akkun and takuya stayed still trying to figure out the fault in takemichis sudden actions while makoto just comforted the boy with all their love, showering him with all the pattings at his back to calm him down.

Takemichi let go once he felt that it had been taking him quite a while to detach from the warm embrace. He then went and sat on his place. His smile had faded and takemichi could feel akkun noticed it, so he tried to forcefully smile back. But he knew how stubborn akkun is, the man walk to him and caught his wrist harshly to which takemichi reacted with pain yet in a weird way which once again caught the attention of the other students. But atsushi ignored them and continued with what he wanted to ask.
"What's bothering you...?"
Akkun had his sharp gaze on the man he cares for, on the boy he loves the most. He was worried for him. Takemichi did not talk back anything...
"Just tell me...did you and hinata break up?"
He slowly shook his head implying that its not what he is thinking. But this thing, takemichi would like to question himself...did he and hinata break up? Yet? Was that break up? He doest know. Does he want to cry? Oh yes, he does, but where are his tears and wheres the tearing pain in his heart?
"Then what is it!?"
Akkun nearly shouted, takemichi flinched at the sudden commanding voice posing it's authority on him. But he wasnt scared, though he was acting like he was. Takemichi was just finding a way to escape this situation but he seems all so blank. Untill he heard yamagishi asking akkun to stop hurting him. Then he remembered his parents. He doesn't want use his dear ones to escape such a situation, but that's some truth he really got to speak to his freinds...and so did he spoke with a low voice...

"My parents passed away..."
Takemichi could feel the grip slowly loosening, he felt cool air kiss his hand back again. The finger marks looked terrible on his wrist, but they were making him remember his filthy self, loving all this. Akkun and the rest, immediately said sorry and sat back to their place, leaving him alone, trying to cheer takemichi up whenever they really get the smallest logical chance to do so. And here is why takemichi feels his heart feeling blessed, yes, he is so blessed to have friends like them.
___________________________________

It was during the lunch time, while he was laughing with his friends he saw hinata. Takemichi heart ached and he gluped in the biggest lump with much difficulty. He wants to talk to her. His one part does so but his other one is scared to face the reality and the consequences over whatever might happen next.
"Hina Chan...wait...listen to me..."
Takemichi followed the girl all over the corridor calling out to her and still ending up getting ignored over and over again. But takemichi had it enough for being feeling like a shadow just moving behind her, he needs to talk and this might be his only chance... So he walked faster, exceeding the girls speed, holding her wrist and pulling her along with him... But surprisingly hinata did not protest and was takemichi so thankful to it.

He pulled her along with him, up to the staircase aiming to the rooftop. Yes, he is trying this typical method, but this is the only way, he is not here to impress, he just needs a ear to listen to him. He just needs to be listened to, he has no idea what but he wants to build up the relationship back again with her. Also, he wants to tell her, he wants to tell her everything, he doesn't care about them finding this out. But he wants hinata to finalize her decision, he can't hide it anymore, he wants to tell her what they have made of him...that he is so much torn into peices which he hopes her to fix them back...he is just trying his best.
"What do you want, takemichi?"