3. Lullaby

Welcome to chapter 4.

Things are getting spicy, and I really want to develop the concept.

First, a clarification: This Hisui is a bit different from the game. It is actually 2 years after the events of Pokèmon Legends Arceus but here no one came from the future.

The guy who was killed mentioned by Arceus last chapter was a man of Hisui about who you will discover more in later chapters.

Without any kid coming from the future, People of Team Galactic are still scared of Pokèmon and also started to enslave them. But more about this in the future.

Anyway, let's get started.

"How could you say that Ash is dead?" said the enraged boy slamming his fist onto Officer Jenny desk.

The boy, Clemont, was out of himself; the always calm blond genius had lost it. You can ask why.

Well, the new that was circulating all around the region and also out there pissed him off. There was no clear evidence about Ash death. He, Goh and Bonnie managed to watch the tape of the security cameras last night, and the only thing they found out was that in the moment the light hit the Kantonean trainer, he disappeared together with Pikachu and Greninja.

The main thing which made them think that their friend was still alive was the hat. It was struck by the light as well but was completely fine.

However, the police could not find anything more and this led them to the tragic statement about the raven-haired trainer.

"You know why we did that, Gym leader Clemont. There is no sign of him in this world; even your most complex device to track down people failed. What should we think about it?"

".... Nothing..."

Containing the loud sobs that were escaping his mouth, he left the police station and was met by Goh and Bonnie, quite destroyed from the events.

"It's over, isn't it?" Goh said, Clemont nodded. At that, Bonnie ran away crying all what was left of her tears.

Clemont didn't follow her, knowing that she should calm herself down, and anyway, he wasn't sure to be able to cheer her up while inside he was breaking as well.

"I think I need to tell someone what happened" Goh said releasing the Pokèmon from Ash belt.

When Talonflame, Lucario, Sirfetch'd, Gengar and Lycanrock appeared from their Pokè balls they were confused not seeing their best friend.

"Hi guys, I have something to tell you... Uh, that's quite hard... Ash is gone... forever"

Reality hit them... yesterday dinner was the last time they saw their trainer... And there was no tomorrow.

Talonflame, Gengar and Lycanrock were completely stunned and then they hugged each other crying out loud to find some comfort.

Sirfetch'd let go of his sword to cry hidden behind his shield while Lucario was different.

He was reaching out for his trainer aura and what he found was surprising, but could not explain to the two trainers since they couldn't comprehend him like Ash was able to.

"Lucario wants to tell us something... but it's impossible for us to understand..."

"You know, maybe we can find some help"

"Like me, twoips?"

It was Meowth, the Alley cat Pokèmon from Team Rocket followed by Jessie and James who looked like they had cried all the night.