8.Night of fights

Welcome back to chapter 9: Time for Ash to shine. What do you say?

I also want to say that I would like to edit the cover with something more original. If someone is interested in helping me you can DM me. I'd really appreciate.

Now, Let's start chapter 9:

Serena was confused. What she felt in the park, it sounded so real.

She was sure that, in a way, those whispers came from Ash. She had also felt his touch. It couldn't have been only her imagination, right?

The same thing happened to Sylveon. Her Pokémon told her she felt Pikachu.

How was that possible? Was this some sort of communication from the afterlife? She was thinking hard. She also told him all Dawn's secrets and her own feelings! But, in a way, she had a gut feeling that, if that was really ash, he didn't listen to her in that part. The tone of his whispers had remained the same, like he wasn't paying attention.

She felt relieved. But, again, what was that connection she felt?

After Dawn's conversation with her mother ended, she turned toward her and exclaimed:

"You are going to meet Ash's latest companion!"

Serena was stunned to that but quickly recovered: "All right Dawn. But I need to tell you about something that happened to me at the park."

"Ah yeah, when you went away thinking I was asleep, Miss?!"

Serena gulped. "She can really freak me out" she thought.

Serena took a deep breath. It would be a long story.

........................................

"So, the point is that also the Lullaby we heard was probably him" Dawn concluded.

The girls were trying to understand what was happening to them. Why they had felt Ash's presence and everything.

"I really don't know Dawn. But maybe, if this Goh guy you told me about is all that smart, he could help us!"

"Nice shot Serena!" She high fived her, "No need to worry now! Let's just sleep and something will change!" the Sinnoh native girl proclaimed.

Serena giggled. That girl was so much like Ash.

"You can just go to bed, Serena. I'm heading downstairs with Piplup to take a bottle of water for tonight"

"Okay then, goodnight Dee-Dee" Serena smirked and turned around. Then a pillow hit her head and she went to bed laughing at how susceptible Dawn was.

.......................................

Downstairs, Dawn finally put a hand on her liquid gold bottle.

"Ah, Piplup, I really needed it!"

She then turned and saw the door of the center. Her eyes fixated on outside. She walked and stepped outside, still in her pajama. Piplup was wondering what was going on with his trainer.

Then Dawn ran. She ran with all her might, she arrived at the park nearby and she stopped to catch her breath.

She began to say very quietly: "Are you still here Ash?"

No answer... She stared at the sky for another moment and then asked a bit louder: "Ash, tell me you are still here!"

She didn't know why she was doing it. Her rational side said that she was stupid, she had no evidence that what Serena felt was real. But she distrusted that side for once. The last time she thought rationally about what to do with Ash, she had decided to part way from him and Brock. She had other great adventures, but still, she was sure that she should have gone to the Kanto region with his two friends.