4. Arrow

Here We are. Chapter 5 is getting darker and we will discover the nature of the Hisui Region. Also, Now Serena and Dawn discovered Ash's death.

Death.
For Serena it was something far away from her. She was young and never feared it. Last time she had feared death was during the Kalos Crisis and 3 years had passed.
In a way that fear was connected to Ash. The first time she saw him after the summer camp in Kanto, he was jumping off Prism Tower to catch Pikachu.
During their time in Kalos, Ash made her feel real fear many times.
He jumped into a Volcano to catch Talonflame, he was tortured by Lysandre, and he collapsed while training with Greninja.
Surely these are only a few examples, but you can see why Serena associated Ash with death.
Anyways, in the last three years she had maturated, and she saw things from another prospective.
She knew why Ash was so reckless. This came from his kind and selfless nature, and she was proud to say that she was becoming like him, always ready to do everything she could to help others.
In a way, it was what a Kalos Queen should do. Give people not only joy and smiles, but also kindness, advices and a model to improve themselves from day to day.
Also, being able to share emotions was another important thing to show as Kalos Queen.
With her role model, People would acknowledge the importance of being themselves and understand that emotions were a treasure, not something to repress.
But right now, Serena wasn’t the role model she was hoping to be.
She hadn’t shed a tear. She hadn’t said anything. She was now comforting Dawn, on her knees, hugging the poor girl that wasn’t still able to speak, or saying anything that weren’t sobs or cries of pain.

Serena was thinking: “Maybe Dawn knows Ash somehow… But to cry like that, he should be an important person for her”.
In a way, Serena was being a real Queen, putting away her pain to comfort her friend. In truth, se was only now realizing what had happened. Like an old wall, cracks were forming in her thoughts and finally the wall collapsed, reality hitting her hard. From her eyes, tears were forming, and after some seconds, she broke down as well, crying everything she got on Dawn’s shoulder.
The bluenette, noticing that, cried even harder, alerting Nurse joy once more even after Serena had dismissed her asserting that she could help her friend alone.
This time, the patient pinkette managed to give the girls a tranquilizer. She had tried to speak to the two in avail, so she opted for this.
She was concerned for the girls, but she had to maintain peace in her center to not scare the Pokèmon she had under her care and the trainers who were sleeping in the building.
After some minutes, Dawn and Serena’s cries slowed down. The nurse checked them and then she led them to the room, watching the two girls falling into a deep slumber.
“Maybe tomorrow they will be calmer”

Clemont was thinking again from his balcony, Bonnie asleep from the long day.
He was happy to see his sister relieved that Ash wasn’t dead but now he didn’t know what to do. How could he find Ash? Everything was so mysterious about his disappearance and even the scotch he was sipping couldn’t make his thoughts clearer.
Goh was now with him in his penthouse while Team Rocket had decided to help them find Ash in their own way.
He wasn’t sure about what the Trio could actually do for the task, but it was certainly better to have them on his side.
Goh stated that something was off about the event. He said that these kinds of things had to be related to a Pokèmon. The was no way a human could make a person disappear like that.
Also, what kind of Pokèmon could do something like that? And why?
Clemont needed answers, but it would be a long path.

“You know, I know where we can start our research”
“Mhh, Where Goh?”
“At Professor Cerise lab in Vermilion city. Me and ash are research fellows for him. I’m sure we can discover something. I have to tell him anyway what happened to Ash.”
Clemont tapped his glass: “Want some?” said offering a glass full of his amber juice to Goh who was smoking leaning against the railing.
Goh nodded and took a sip. It was different from the strong wooden bourbon he was used to drink with Ash, but it tasted good.
“What do you think?”
“I think that we have to follow more paths if we want to find Ash soon.”
“You know any places?”
“I know a person who can help us: the Anistar city Gym leader”
“How”
“She can see people destiny… maybe she can help us in finding something about Ash’s whereabouts. Maybe we will be able to discover who’s responsible for his disappearance”
“Well, that sure is interesting. We must give a shot to everything we can!”