Chapter Fourteen: Christo's In Love

CHRISTOPHERUS KRUGER

A few hours later, Christo watched as Anakin loaded the final crates into the New Hope. They were nearing the end of their packing for their trip, which consisted mainly of food and specialized weapons. A few extra lightsabers, plenty of blasters, and assorted other gadgets that he couldn’t remember off the top of his head.

And of course, about half of Lux’s precious computer equipment.

As Lux, Ahsoka, Semm, Anakin, Commander Cody, Captain Rex, and a few Rebel Troopers climbed aboard, he hung back. He completely wasn’t sure what he had been waiting for until Amni arrived.

She almost seemed to light up the room. She had absolutely no idea how beautiful she was. He had never felt this way about anyone, but it was a good feeling. He was, in fact, deeply in love with her, and wanted to be around her as much as he possibly could. Without attracting suspicion, of course.

As she walked towards the ship, she caught sight of him, smiling. Headtails bobbing, she strode over to the ship’s ramp. She was about to walk up, when she suddenly seemed to think better of it. Instead, she stopped in front of him.

“What are you waiting for?” she asked. “I think the others are leaving now.”

“I was waiting for you,” Christo replied, immediately wishing he could call the words back. He blushed, pushing a strand of his nearly white hair out of his eyes.

She smiled, and… Was that a hint of a blush on her pale blue cheeks too? “There wasn’t much point in that. I’m not coming. Well, at least not right away. There’s a cold going around, and I want to be here to treat it if it spreads anymore.”

“You’re… You’re not coming?” He internally slapped himself for how obvious the disappointment in his voice was.

“I am, but I’ll only be able to arrive after a few days. But, just in case I can’t make it at all…”

And suddenly she stretched up onto the tips of her toes and kissed him. It was just a simple kiss that was over in a few moments, but when she pulled away, he was quite sure that his blush had worsened.

“Just in case…” he echoed in a whisper. He looked up just in time to see her tall frame glide around the corner and back into the Temple.

Anakin suddenly stuck his head around the corner of the ramp. “Hey, Christo, are you coming or–” He broke off when he noticed his friend’s expression. “Someone sure looks happy!”

“Yeah…” he mumbled stupidly, and mechanically began to climb up towards him. “Yeah, I guess I am…”

“Well, let’s go, then!” Anakin had apparently decided not to push him for details. “We have a rebellion to assist, if you haven’t noticed!”

As the ramp slid back into the ship and the airlock closed behind them, the Chosen One crashed down on one of the chairs in the common room. “This is just like old times, huh?”

Christo smiled. “I guess, my friend, that we’re about to find out.”

*Christo has just recieved the most welcome surprise of a lifetime - his discovery that Amni feels the same way about him. But she also can't leave Cialone right away. Will our brave group of heroes be able to fight off the Empire without the Healing backup that Amni supplies? And what could happen on the journey to Onderon? It may be more eventful than anyone could have realized... You'll find out how in the next amaing chapter of The Unchronicled Adventures Of Ahsoka Tano!

Again, I have MANY WONDERFUL CHAPTERS to post, so I have to get going...

Realize that the boy who offered to give you shelter on Tatooine is actually meant for a higher purpose and may the Force be with you,

Sharron