Fifteen

Sal

It's been two weeks by now and we have one more week to finish our project. Me and Travis have been pretty close, but obviously in secret. We still do pick on each other, mostly Travis does. Ever since Travis stayed over on the weekend he's been leaving sooner. He usually leaves at 4. So we only get an hour to work on the project until he leaves. He won't tell me why he leaves so early now. Travis said something Sunday when he stayed over that he missed church. I forgot he had church. He also didn't show up on Monday.. But that was in the past, now, Travis is fine. It's currently Tuesday of our last week to do the project. It has to be done by Friday and everyone has to turn it in. I was kind of worried but I think we did pretty good. The bell finally rung meaning it was lunchtime. Me and Travis usually eat then we both leave. We always meet up in the empty classroom. I walked to my locker and struggled to open it for a few minutes. I finally got it open then I took my bag off my shoulders then I hung it on a hook in my locker. I shut my locker and walk to the lunchroom.

"Hey Salio!" Neil smiles at me while I sit down with my tray. "Hey Neil." I waved at him then Larry nudged me. "Dude earlier in math Travis tripped me! The asshole got his karma by falling asleep in class and everyone left him thinking I'd wake him up." I glared at Larry then I looked past him to look at where Travis usually sits. "P.S I left him there." I quickly nudged Larry in the rib. Ash laughed. "Ow! Sal why do you even care if I left him there or not?" Larry asked me and glanced at me while he ate his food. Ash nodded. "Yeah, Travis deserves it. He's a prick." I grumble and stand up. "Next time I'll leave you both there to sleep there." I walked away and gave the lunch lady my tray. I then walked out of the cafeteria and I headed down the hallway to the math room. I opened the door and walked in. I shut it behind me and turned around and there Travis was, still asleep. I sigh and walk over to him. I lean against the desk and I nudged his foot thim mine. He didn't move so I then nudged his shoulder with my hand. "Hm..?-" He slowly woke up then looked up at me. "Oh.. Hi Sal." I chuckled and I held my hand out for him. "Morning Trav." He rolls his eyes and let's me help him up. "Did I really fall asleep and no one woke me up?" I nodded. "Larry did it on purpose." Travis then rolled his eyes. "Of course that dick did." I giggled and we walked out of the classroom and towards the empty one we always hang out in during lunch.