Twenty Three

Larry

School was worse without Sal. I might have Ash, Todd, Neil, Chug, and Maple, but they aren't the same. Sal was like a brother to me. I miss him so much. And knowing what is happening with him hurts more. I can't believe Henry won't do anything about Sal being bullied!! And he's not eating.. Damnit.. I can't cry in school. Especially since I have class with Travis right now. Travis honestly looked miserable. Everytime he moved he'd flinch. I really don't care. He treated Sal like shit. I can't stand him.

Sal

Once things finally looked familiar I smiled. But once I saw the Addison apartments in my eyesight I smiled sheepishly. Finally. I'm home. It was currently only 11 am. I was glad I was back. "Giz I'll be right back!" I smiled at him then left. I left the Jeep running for gizmo. I walked in the apartments and walked straight to Addison's apartment. I knocked and he quickly opened. "Hello? S-Sal?!" He smiled widely when he saw me. "Is Henry here too?" I shook my head. "No, we got into a fight.. But besides that, I'm back." Terrance smiled. "Oh.. You look so skinny!! But you're taller!!" He smiled at me even though he was concerned. "402?" He nodded. "402." I smiled and he left for a few minutes. He then came back with the keys. "Need help?" I nodded. "Yeah, thanks Terrance." He smiled again and nodded. "Of course Sal! Don't tell Larry but your my favorite." He winked at me then walked outside. I followed him. I pointed to my Jeep when we walked outside. "Nice car! I sure am glad your back Sal. We should have lunch later after we get all the boxes inside!" He smiled and I nodded.

I finally was back in the apartment and I took my prosthetic off and set it on the table. I have a lot of unpacking to do. Again. I sigh and walk over to the door again. I lock it incase anyone tries to come over. I really didn't want to see anyone. I told Terrance to not tell anyone yet. Terrance was actually pretty good at cooking too. He made some sandwiches and gave me some to eat later for dinner. I probably should go shopping tomorrow for drinks and food. I had a lot of money anyways. But I didn't plan to spend it all on food. I sighed and let my hair down out of my pigtails. Gizmo was on the couch watching TV already. Might as well start unpacking... This is going to be a long day.