Chapter 27

HAILEY POV

I couldn't open my eyes because of my aching head. I noticed that my bed was softer than the usual. Maybe it's because I've been sleeping here for hours already.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. Since when did I paint my ceiling to a shade of coffee brown? I slowly sat up since my head was seriously still aching. I looked around me and noticed that I'm not in my room at the moment.

I tried to recall what happend last night, but all I could remember was Shawn bringing me to a hotel room with the room number 666.

OH MY GOD. DID SHAWN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?! Quickly, I tried to stand up, but I couldn't manage to because of my pounding head.

Out of the blue, a familiar voice spoke. "Relax yourself Hailey. Don't worry, you're safe here."

I looked to the left where Chris was sitting near the window, sipping a cup of coffee shirtless.

"Don't worry, no one took advantage of you, if that's whats on your mind." He smirked.

I sat up properly and scanned the room.

Where was I?

"Um-" before I could speak, Chris cut me off.

"Where are you? You're at the hotel." He said, now topping jam on to of his two layer pancakes.

What was I doing here?

"If you're wondering what you're doing here right now, it's because Shawn happened." Chris said at me as he took a bite from his pancakes.

Before I would ask him about what happend, I tried to stand up but ended up sitting down again.

"Oh wait, here. Drink this." Chris said, coming to me bringing a glass of mango juice and two tabs of tyenol.

I grabbed it and drank it immediately. "Thanks," I said, closing my eyes and leaning at the bed's black leather headboard.

As I opened my eyes again, I saw Chris sitting beside me on the side of the bed while looking at me, smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You look good with my t-shirt on." He winked as he grinned.

I quickly looked at the t-shirt that I was wearing. I was wearing a loose, plain, gray, v-neck shirt. As I looked at what I was wearing down under, I still had my bra and my panties on except that that was only it.

Bra, panties and a loose shirt.

With that in mind, I quickly grabbed the covers and covered my hips down my feet tightly.

Did something happen between Chris and I last night? Was he the one who changed me into these... clothes?

"Care to explain why I'm here and why I'm wearing this and who changed me into these... uh... clothes?" I asked, looking at him confused.

"First, like I said, Shawn happend. Next, your clothes were ripped from last night. And finally, I was the one who changed you into that." He answered, pointing at the shirt.

I admit that I was practically really embarrassed knowing that he saw me only in my underwear on, and god knows if he even peeked right through it.

I also wondered about what happened to Shawn and I last night.

x x x x

Hey guys! :) Like the story so far? Please do share your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Thanks much :) x