Chapter 24

We exited the restaurant and headed towards the elevator. I was feeling all giddy since i realized that Shawn was a romantic type of guy.

Once we entered the elevator, Shawn clicked the 6th floor button.

"You excited?" Shawn asked amusingly.

"Yeah, really!" I chirped.

"Perfect because it's gonna be delicious, pretty."

Oh my gosh! I'm really really excited right now! We weren't obviously going to the rooftop since the last floor of the hotel is the eleventh and we were at the sixth, so it must be somewhere else.

We exited the elevator and walked pass through the silver-knobbed black oak doors of which I believe were the hotel rooms.

We went for a stop at the corner of the sixth floor nearing the fire exit. I looked at the room number. 666.

"After you, my pretty lady." Shawn smiled, opening the door for me.

CHRIS POV

Why am I having a bad feeling about Hailey's date with Shawn? Was it because I was jealous or was it because I couldn't really trust Shawn with Hailey?

I still felt angry to Hailey since tonight was our supposed to be our first date from our bet. It was pretty obvious that she has been avoiding me all week so that I can somehow forget about the date. I just want to say one thing to her. I'm not stupid.

Well,I didn't need to force her for the date tonight since I've got it all reserved for another moment. It's going to be the best first date ever. Well because of the bet, of course.

I just planned of having the date tonight so that she wouldn't go out on a date with Shawn. I definitely don't trust the guy. But from the looks of it, it seems like Hailey is really interested in him.

So I'm just right here doing nothing but lying on my bed thinking about that... that... PITA.

That's right. I just called her Pita. A pain in the ass. Perfect. I might as well call her Pita from now on. HAH!

But she's too... pretty to be called a pain in the ass. What the hell am I talking about right now? Geez.

I got surprised when I got a text message from Kent, one of my basketball teammates.

Hey, man. So this chick, Hailey, she a tyro? -K

My blood suddenly boiled after i read his text message. Why the heck would he ask about Hailey's virginity?

Was she a virgin? Of course she is! Or maybe not... I don't know!

I texted him back immediately.

Y the fck do u care? -C

Why was I feeling really angry about this? I usually just answer back and not care at all. But this is Hailey we're talking about. My phone suddenly beeped. It was obviously a reply from Kent.

Y r u so getting angry bout it? Well Shawn's back at 666. -K

My world suddenly moved fast forward as my heart rate suddenly increased. I could feel my face burn and my muscles hard. Fuck!

I immediately got up and reached for my jacket and searched for my car keys in the key cabinet. I decided to take my motorcycle with me so that I can get there faster, but then I realized that Hailey was obviously wearing a dress and she hates riding a motorcycle with her dress, so I took my Silver Mercedes Benz instead.

I needed to get her out of there. FAST.

x x x x

Hey guys! :) Like the story so far? Please do share your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Thanks much :) x