Chapter 3

"Well, hello there, baby." A buff blonde man said, holding my waist. I couldn't see his face clearly since the lights were flashing and my mind wasn't working well.

It was the alcohol. Shit. "D-Don't touch me, you idiot" I accused.

"Who are you calling idiot? Is little miss fierce here drunk?" He babbled with a smirk on his face. He was touching my butt now.

"Damn girl, you have a nice butt."

I couldn't help but struggle. I didn't like the feeling of someone touching my butt.

"Why don't we go outside and have a little fun? I know a place." the blonde guy said, making his grip around my waist tighter.

"I don't want to go. L-Let me go. Please," I pleaded.

"I wasn't asking, pretty."

He grabbed me with force and walked towards the door. While we were at it, a tall brown-haired man talked to the blonde guy.

"Hey Shawn, where you off to?" The brown-haired man asked. I couldn't see him well, but I know that he was looking at me.

"Hey there, Chrissy, I'm just bringing this fine lady out for some fun." Shawn replied.

Wait, Chrissy? Isn't that a girl's name?

"Hey, Hailey. You wanna come with this guy?" Chrissy said.

He was talking to me now.

"I d-don't want t-to. B-but this g-guy if f-forcing me t-to" I replied with my voice shaky.

How did Chrissy know my name?

"Alright, Hailey. Shawn, man, let her go. She doesn't want to go with you." Chrissy said.

"Why do you care? Fuck off ,man. She's none of your business." Shawn said sounding annoyed.

Shawn held my hand tighter and brought me outside. I could feel the wind passing through my skin.

I'm having goosebumps. Where is this Shawn taking me? I feel like I'm about to throw up now.

I couldn't hear the loud music anymore, which made me realize that we were far from Mace's place already.

Shawn put me in the front seat of his car with force and jogged to the driver's seat. He turned on the engine and hit the accelerator. The speed was more like 65kmph.

Where was he taking me?

"Where are we g-going?" I asked, still feeling that I'm about to throw up. "Somewhere we'll both have fun, pretty." Shawn said with a smile on his face. Pervert.

"Shit." Shawn muttered under his breath.

"W-What is it?" I asked nervously. He looked at his side mirror.

"Oh, Chrissy man, you ain't gonna catch me." Shawn hit the accelerator with the speed of 85kmph. Luckily, the road was clear.

Wait, luckily? Chrissy followed us.

When I realized what was happening that Chrissy was chasing Shawn's car, honking and making his headlights blink for some sort of signal. Shawn's speed went faster.

"Slow d-down, please." I begged.

"Sorry, pretty, but Chrissy here ain't making me slow down." Shawn replied with a determined look on his face. I couldn't do anything.

I was feeling sick. I held my hands through my mouth and Shawn was looking at me with a shocked look on his face. He knew what was about to happen.