Chapter 2

Seven thirty p.m.

After I finished taking a steamy bath, I started to dry myself with a towel and put on a white bath robe. I went straight to my walk-in closet and put on a match lacy black underwear. I didn't like to put on a robe without underwear on while air drying my hair. It felt weird, don't you think?

After I air dried my hair, I put on a light silver shimmery make-up, pink lipstick and finishing my look with my wavy hair on loose.

I put on a pencil skirt that hugged my body tight and a silver shimmering crop top pairing it with four-inch black heels. My outfit was plain but sexy. That's how I liked it.

I reached for my purse and headed out to the garage. My car was a black Porsche which was a gift from my dad when I turned eighteen. Just like what boys say, no one drives this baby but me. I was selfish when it comes to the things I like. But who cares, right? It's mine. So I have every right to be selfish.

Eight forty six p.m.

When I arrived at Mace's place, there were definitely a lot of people outside and I could hear the loud music playing outside and lights shifting to colors red, blue, green and yellow. It made my eyes hurt a bit, but I could handle it.

I then started looking for a nearby parking space. Unluckily, there was none. Great, I forgot to ask Mace to reserve a parking space for me. I had to park three houses away from Mace's house because there were really a lot of people who parked their cars near Mace's house. Geez.

I walked in to Mace's place and looked for him inside. When I entered the house, there were guys looking at me, some of them biting their lip and some of them were whistling at me. I also noticed some girls stare at me like they wanted to beat the crap out of me but I continued moving forward.

"Slut," I hear one of them say. Did she just say the 'S' word?

Silence.

I turned around slowly, hearing the sound of my heels walking towards the group of girls who called me a slut. Nobody calls me that. They can call me whatever they want, but calling me a slut wasn't exempted.

"What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?" I growled at her. Sandy Mill, to be exact.

"S-L-U-T. A slut. From what you're wearing, we confirm that you're practically a trying hard slut, " Sandy smirked at me. I heard 'oohs' from the crowd we just attracted. No one messes with Sandy, but no one calls me a slut.

I rolled my eyes.

"You're calling me a slut because of the way I dress? Well guess what Sandy, calling me a slut doesn't really fit, don't you think? Just because you're wearing crappy clothes doesn't exempt you from being a slut. Don't you remember the STD rumors about you?" I smirked back and stared at her while she was red as a tomato. I turned around and walked away.

I win, bitch.

I continued to walk when I jumped in surprise when I felt a hand behind my back. "Damn, girl. You did pretty good out there!" Mace said, his aqua blue eyes shimmering.

" Hey Mace! Great party!" I screamed since the music was so loud. I wanted to make sure he could hear me. "Want to dance or have a drink first? " he asked, more like screaming as well. The music was so freaking loud. "I'll have a drink first. Where's the bar?" I asked. "Follow me."

I followed him to the bar. While we were at it, both of us were squeezing ourselves from the people dancing around like maniacs, he held my waist like he was protecting me from the maniacs. I appreciated the thought though.

He grabbed a drink and handed one to me. "Here. There's less alcohol in this." He said, handing me the drink. "Thanks, Mace. You know me so well. Why don't you go and dance? I wouldn't want to spoil your time."

"I'll dance later. And don't worry, you won't spoil it since I can spend all night adoring you and your sexy body with that sexy outfit of yours." He said with a smile. I blushed. I was surprised with what he said, but we were best friends, so there was no malice with that.

"As long as you don't stare." I said, sipping my drink. "I know you hated people staring at you, baby" Mace said with a grin. "Baby?" I asked with a questioned look on my face. "Umm, never mind that. Um, I have to um, go." He said, hurrying away. What was that about?

I headed out to the dance floor and danced like there was no tomorrow. While I was dancing, I could hear someone scream something.

"Hey Chris! How are you man?!" I heard a guy say it. Really? A conversation on the dance floor? Wait, did that guy say Chris?! He's here? Really? I stepped away from the dance floor and headed to the bar.

I couldn't help but notice that the drink that I was drinking was so bland that when it reached my throat, it felt like my whole body was burning. I drank everything. My body was already turning hot and the place around me was beginning to spin. I stood up to find out that I was feeling really dizzy and a man was holding my waist.

"Well, hello there, baby." Who was that?

x x x x

Hey guys! :) Like the story so far? Please do share your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Thanks much :) x