Chapter 28

OMG. I am sooo inspired right now because of a new reader who  votes&comments a lot :))))) 101_lover_book  I love you  already!!!!! THANK YOOOU THANK YOOOU!!!!!!!

and to Thatsjacky_ for voting to my chaps too! THANKYOU!!!

——

After knowing about what happend last night when Shawn tried to rape me after dinner and tied me to a chair, I was indeed shocked.

Chris also mentioned that the same thing happened to me during Mace's party a few Fridays ago. He explained it word for word and assured me that Shawn didn't have the chance to touch me.

"So where's Shawn now?" I asked, looking at Chris as he was munching through his pancakes beside me.

Chris took his fork and stabbed the pancakes with it. Looking at me, he smiled and brought the fork near my mouth.

"Say aaahhh" Chris teased.

I opened  my mouth and ate the pancake that Chris handed me. He was feeding me as if I couldn't use my hands.

I didn't bother to refuse, but truth be told,  I liked it as much as he did.

"Shawn's still at room 666." He simply said.

"Why?! Didn't you call the cops?" I blurted out. Shawn had to go to jail after what he did.

"He can't since there was no proof and like I said, he didn't have the chance to touch you." Chris explained.

"Besides, I tied him up with his shirt on but without his pants and underwear on." Chris said happily, winking at me.

Perfect. But I was curious of one more thing. I noticed that there was only  one queen sized bed in this room.

"So where did you sleep?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

"what? You expect me to sleep on the sofa?" He answered jokingly.

"You got another room then?" I asked again, unsure.

"This was the only room available since it was a full house last night." Chris answered again, now grinning. FULL HOUSE? SERIOUSLY?

So he slept right beside me with me just wearing a shirt and him shirtless?

"Don't worry sweet cheeks, I have high standards when it comes to one night stands"  Chris teased.

"Woah, I'm sorry but I don't do one night stands, Mr. Playboy." I retorted back.

"So now I'm a playboy?" he said, taking another bite of his pancakes.

"What? Do you prefer me calling you a stalker?" I joked, raising an eyebrow.

He stabbed his fork with another slice of pancake, pouring it with some maple syrup and looked at me with his mouth motioning an 'aaaahh'. I didn't open my mouth since he didn't answer my question. Instead, I pouted.

"Choo choo! The train's coming, Hailey! Open your mouth so it won't craaaaaash!" he bloated.

"I'm no-" before I could even finish my sentence, he pushed the pancakes into my mouth and grinned happily. He looked at me while I chewed on the pancakes he fed me.

It took me a few moments to swallow the food in my mouth and the syrup was dripping under my lips already. Suddenly, Chris did what I didn't expect he'd do.

He leaned in closer to me and sucked the syrup under my lip gently and slowly went up to my lips. I shivered and stopped chewing and I didn't even swallow my food yet. When he reached a little part of my lip, I felt him lean back and smile happily.

"You smell like maple syrup, sweet cheeks." Chris finally said. Whew! I thought I had a bad morning breath. I sat down, frozen, forgetting about my headache and everything that happend last night.

I smiled back in reply since I haven't swallowed my food yet! Chris was of the same position, his lips close to mine. I felt my heart rate increase and my heart beating sooo fast. I felt Chris smile and slowly shifted his lips to mine. I closed my eyes...

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. UGGH!!

Wait, why was I annoyed???????

Chris sat up properly and smiled. "That must be your clothes. I'll go get it."

I nodded in reply and saw him stand up. I reached out for the water near me and suddenly felt soft lips on my cheeks.

"I just felt like doing it." Chris said with a wink and walked to the door.

x x x x

Hey guys! :) Like the story so far? Please do share your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Thanks much :) x