Chapter 25

Room 666 would be the last place that Hailey should be in. It is usually where Shawn picks up a girl and give her dessert. Particularly a slice of chocolate mousse cake and a glass of champaigne which has a drug in it that makes the girls feel weak.

Hailey shouldn't be there. They probably haven't even finished dinner yet in the hotel's restaurant. Right. They haven't because Hailey is one talkative girl and she's usually a slow poke in eating, so that might be one way to distract their time.

It is really traffic tonight and I can't make my way out of the cars surrounding me. Seven minutes passed and I'm still waiting for cars to move.

were they in 666 already? Is Hailey okay? Genius. Why didn't I text her?

Where r u? -C

What if she doesn't read my text message? What if she already got molasted by Shawn? What if... suddenly, my phone beeped.

Secret. Y?

WHAT THE HELL, HAILEY!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE SAY THAT? DOESN'T SHE KNOW THAT I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HER RIGHT NOW?!

Right. She doesn't. I should just tell her to get out of there and fast. Maybe she'll obey.

Get out of there asap.

After I pressed send, Hailey replied a few minutes later.

Stop texting me. On a date. Bye

That's it. I can't take this anymore. I have to call her so I can explain what's going on. I dialled her number. Shit. She turned her phone off. Pita.

I should just change her name in my contacts to Pita.

Finally, cars were moving and I drove with speed heading to the Bresúch Hotel.

I parked my car in the street and entered the hotel. People were looking at me strangely. Probably because of my attire. I mean this was a five-star hotel. People wear formal attires here and not just anyone can enter this hotel.

I was known in this hotel since I'm a member here. Martin industries was the biggest investor of this hotel. Without Martin industries - preferably my father, this hotel wouldn't be a five star.

I entered the restaurant and looked for any signs of Hailey. None. Maybe they're somewhere here in this restaurant. "Excuse me, is Shawn here?" I asked the waiter who probably looked nervous.

"They just left a f-few minutes a-ago, sir." He replied, his hands shaking. I could tell because the tray he was holding was shaking as well.

666.

I headed towards the desk to ask for the key so I could enter the room immediately. The clerk greeted me.

"Good evening, Mr. Martin. How can I help you tonight?"

"Tina, I need the key to 666. Now." I huffed.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Martin, but room 666 isn't vacant at the moment." Tina replied as she looked at the computer.

Fuck.

"If you don't want to get fucking fired, you're going to give me the spare key NOW." I blurted. My fists were clunched tight and my eyes were obviously burning red.

Tina looked terrified. She handed me the key without looking at me, shaking. I grabbed it directly.

"Thanks, Tin." I said with a wink. That definetly calmed her down.

I entered the elevator and pressed the sixth floor button. The music in the elevator was annoying me.

I exited the elevator and hurried to room 666. I was nearing the room when I suddenly heard a scream. Hailey. I ran faster and got the key in my pocket.

Was I too late?

x x x x

Hey guys! :) Like the story so far? Please do share your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Thanks much :) x