Chapter 23

"We're going out Friday night."

He can't be serious right now! Does he even know that Friday night will be my date night with Shawn?

I immediately replied to his text message.

Can't. Going out with Shawn Friday night. -H

After a few seconds, he replied.

U can't do that. We have a bet. 3 dates.

He can't just tell me what to do. So I didn't reply to his text message and went out for a run to calm myself down.

- -

Time flew by so fast. I have been avoiding Chris for the whole week and I've been ignoring his calls and text messages so that he couldn't force me into going out on a date with him on Friday.

Today was Friday. Date night with Shawn. After school, I immediately went home and started getting ready. I got in the hot shower and shaved the parts that needed to be shaved. Just in case *wink*

After I got out from the shower, I got in my walk in closet and selected a lacy sexy red lingerie and wore a robe.

I air dried my hair and curled in into place. I once again entered my closet and picked out a sleek black slim fit dress that definitely hugged and formed my body figure. I matched it with a neon yellow 3 inch stiletto heels. I only applied light makeup on my face except for the sexy red lipstick which made me look even sexier.

It was already 6:27 pm and I was waiting for Shawn to pick me up. He said he'd pick me up by six thirty so he'll be here any minute now.

*Ding dong*

That must be Shawn . I grabbed my purse and hurried to the door. As I opened the door, I thought my jaw dropped.

Shawn was looking hot on his tuxedo. His blonde hair was definitely perfect the way it was. the way he stood on my porch with his hands tucked in his pockets. Fancy.

"Hey, pretty. You look pretty!" He said with a wink and gave me a light hug. Oh damn he smelled like heaven!

"Thanks. You look fine yourself," I replied as he led me to his blue Honda.

He opened the car door for me and leaned down to kiss my hand after I sat down the front seat of his car. He was totally turning me on. He winked at me and closed the door.

- -

Shawn stopped in front of a very fine hotel and led me out of the car.

"Fancy," I commented with a smile as I held his arm.

"For a fine lady, this is what you deserve." He replied with his sexy evil looking smile.

We entered the hotel with our bodies clamped together. This was our first date and yet we seem to be so close already.

I was amazed on how the hotel's restaurant looked like. It was obviously expensive here and only those who has the bling can afford it here. With the huge diamond chandeliers that lighted up the room, the red royal printed walls and the gold furnitures, this place was definitely too fancy.

"Good evening Mr.Warner. do you mind if I ask who this fine young lady you might be with tonight?" The waiter asked happily. He looked like he was already in his late 50's because of his silver white hair but still, he looked fancy and proper as a waiter.

Shawn looked at me for a moment and smiled. "Tonio, this is Hailey. Hailey, Tonio."

I glanced at Tonio and smiled at him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Hailey." Tonio greeted.

"The pleasure is mine," I said and sat down the seat where Shawn was holding back for me.

- -

Dinner was quite romantic. Shawn had been talking to me about his lifelong dream to become an astronaut. I just giggled at the thought that If both of us would end up together and be happily married, he would one day come home and bring me some moon rocks. Crazy, right?

"So, would you want any dessert?" Shawn winked. Dessert! My favorite part of the meal.

"Definitely!" I chirped.

Then, Shawn stood up and reached out his hand to me.

"What was going on? I thought we were having dessert first?" I asked, confused.

"We are. It's right upstairs, pretty." Shawn smiled evilly.

Oohh. How romantic!

x x x x

Hey guys! :) Like the story so far? Please do share your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Thanks much :) x