Chapter 7

CHAPTER DEDICATIONS!!! :)

I would like to give a shout out to those who have been voting for some of my chapters :)

littlemiss5SOS

5SOSFANTWIN

Ashley_bender

hannah_banana_12345

Thanks for the votes, you guys! X

- - - - - -

Hailey P.O.V.

As I was unpacking my things from the hospital, I heard a sudden knock on my door. I reached for the door peek hole to see who it is. I opened the door and saw Mace jump in surprise.

"Hey, Hail. I just wanted to drop your purse off. I thought you needed it asap. It was safe and sound with Chris. Oh, and he was the one who drove your car to your driveway." he said with a smile on his face.

So Chris was searching through my bag now? And how did Mace get my purse so fast? It didn't matter since it already happened. I should just let it go.

"Aw, thanks, Mace!" I smiled and reached out for a bear hug.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?", he asked. I could feel him smiling.

Damn. I forgot.

"Uhh, not really." I replied with a slight frown on my face.

"Oh." he said after pulling back from the hug. I could see that he was really affected about it. I just have to let it go. Again.

"You're forgiven, best friend" I said looking at him, smiling.

His lips almost reached his eyes when he smiled. But there was a hint of sadness in his eyes, which I don't know the reason behind it.

"You smell like shit." I said trying to change the mood.

"Hah. I knew you'd say that. Well, I have to go now. I just wanted to drop off your purse."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks!" I said pulling him back into a bear hug again. He hugged me back for a moment and then let me go.

Mace went straight to his car as I waved goodbye.

"Lock the doors, Hail!" Mace said before honking the car and left. I closed the door and did as I was said.

- - -

When I woke up the next morning, I was feeling a little better. I still didn't feel like going out for a morning run either. Instead, I planned to stay in bed and read a few books all day.

I went straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I frowned. There was only water and bread and a few salad dressings in the fridge. I needed to go to the grocery, asap.

I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower. After showering, I put on my robe and went in my walk in closet. I put on some fresh underwear on and air dried my hair. After air drying my hair, I tied my hair into a messy bun. I put on a pink lipstick and curled my lashes and then put on a red tank top and matched it with white mini shorts.

I looked for my car keys in my drawer. Where did I put it? Oh right.

I forgot that it was still in my purse.I grabbed my purse and searched for my car keys. While I was searching through my purse, I found my phone, my keys, and a note.