🦋Part 2🦋

You both often went on dates. Some were shopping dates, some picnic dates, some movie dates and also a hot hair balloon date. In these dates, you and Mikey interacted more informally than the first one you had.

You both opened up to each other, he talked about bonten and you would talk about Youkai. But when you would ask him about his past, he would shrug it off.

You came to know that he was not comfortable to share about his past to you yet, so you didn't bring that topic again.

Well, you also have a past event you didn't think of sharing to him yet, so why bother.

After one month your engagement came, he slipped a simple yet priceless ring around your slender ring finger. You were delighted. You were now each other's fiancé.

After the engagement party, Mikey introduced his underlings to you. You shook your hands with them. You could notice that they had a smile on their face almost like a smirk that hid something serious. You became a little confined at first but dismissed it in a while.

Soon after that, your marriage came, on that you got married to Sano Manjirou. But you can surely remember the expression he had on his face when the priest told Mikey to kiss you, it was like he was hesitant.

Then he kissed you, it felt like a half-hearted kiss.

You now knew why it was like that. When you spent time with him for the couple of days, he was acting OK. But soon after, he was cold to you, ceased out any sort of affection which you tried, missed out the dinners, won't ever sleep next to you in your shared bedroom, most often he would spend his night at bonten's hideout.

You asked him if anything was bothering him or if he was uncomfortable with you, but he just sent you a death glare that gave you shivers down to your spine. You just apologized him after that. You were almost on the brink of crying, but before it could happen you disappeared from his appearance for not letting him see you cry.

That's when you realized that he was only polite to you before the marriage as if letting you know that he would treat you well, but it was the complete opposite.

But you knew as a psychiatrist that he was mentally unstable and was suffering from a serious mental-illness. You wanted to help him out with it, but he would never listen to you. You were heartbroken. Even if he treated you coldly, you were ready to give your all to help him.

 Even if he treated you coldly, you were ready to give your all to help him

Year 2017

"M- Manjirou, I think you should e-eat something healthy, like f-fruits and stuff like that."

"Shut up"

"Bu-but Manjirou, i am worr-"

"I said shut up, can't you understand in simple words."

"Why are you always blabbering- Manjirou this, Manjirou that. Don't you ever get tired. Tch. You are a stupid woman, if someone else was in your place, they would have not troubled me. You are like a burden to me."

What a man he is. He is evil, you know that and you try to hate him but something inside you doesn't let you, it weakens you and you can't even stand strongly.

And here you're crying, hugging the pillow, his words were like sharp needles pinned into your delicate heart. You were feeling like a disappointment. But at the same time, he at least told you how he felt on your first anniversary.

 But at the same time, he at least told you how he felt on your first anniversary

Year 2018

You decorated your house, made some healthy delicious food, dorayaki and taiyaki also, prepared the dinner table and wore the pretty dress that Mikey bought you. Yes, Mikey. You considered that now he was less cold, kind off calm, he talked you to sometimes too, he came home more often, (3 days a week) it was enough for you considering your husband's personality, you thought he would come home today too.

You waited for him sitting on the couch and when you heard the bell ring, you instantly got up, running towards the door with a huge smile on your face.

"Manjirou, I wanted to-" you paused and your smile faded when you saw Manjirou with Bonten's number 2, Sanzu Haruchiyo. He was supporting Mikey's body because he was completely wasted and high.

Your heart shattered when you were now aware he would not spend your second anniversary with you now just like the first one.

"Y/n-san, please let me in."

"O-oh yeah."

You saw Sanzu bring Mikey inside the house then laying him down on the couch you were previously sitting on.

"Y/n-san, may I ask you what's the occasion?"-he asked you looking around the house and then your dress.

"I-it was our anniversary, nothing else"- you said in a low voice.

"Oh well! Anniversary I guess, can't add the happy though. I am really feeling bad for you because boss didn't spend time with you, rather spend some hot time in one of our clubs." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Anyway, i gotta go now."-Saying that he left you dumbfounded.

"You then went towards the couch and sat near Mikey, you saw him sleeping peacefully, your heart melted at that scene.... caressing his face with your hand, you put a small peck on his forehead.

Then your eyes landed under his jawline. You found some love bites their. You gulped a little as you realized what Sanzu actually meant. Hot liquid from your eyes was already coming down and blurring your vision. You wanted to slap him, tell him how rude he is but you couldn't.

You started sobbing and held him tight and unceasingly spoke "W-why? Why? Why? Am I n-not enough for y-you?"It was a stupid question, yes when he won't even reply to you while sleeping, you knew you were nothing to him except as a wife by paper but you wanted to work this marriage.

Unbeknownst to you, Mikey was hearing everything. He felt totally regretful for his doings. He really did.

You slept on him holding him tightly, and he held you in his arms. He felt something he hadn't felt in a long while- Alleviation.

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+