🦋Part 16🦋

"That's how they died and I was saved. Later on, I just sat their holding both of my parents. I did not want them to go and I couldn't accept their death. I was very little, I didn't knew anything except stupid things. I had lost hope but..."-you paused and smiled to yourself.

"But.?"-Mikey asked as he was curious, yet he felt very bad for you. You sighed and continued..."But, a woman came to me, I was really confused as why she was at this place out of all. I regained a little hope though. Her eyes were widened after seeing the scene. I mean who wouldn't be suprised if you just came to a forest to collect some beautiful pictures and spend some adventures time but see two dead people with a little girl crying between them."

"She came towards me and picked me up, later she held me in her arms.

She was stroking my back and hair to cool me down.

She asked me what happened and I explained everything to her.

She reported everything to the concerned people who were responsible.

She held up a funeral for them also. I started living with her, some time later she adopted me.

She took care of you a lot, she was and now also is a mother figure to me.
She then got married to a rich man.

I thnk..you must get the idea of whom I am talking about."

Mikey's eyes widened in shock and he realised who you wer talking about. "Your current mother? Is it her?"- Mikey asked you. "Yes, you got that right."-you replied to him"

"You also had a tragic past yet you are strong."-Mikey said in a low voice. "That's because I opened up to my mom."-You said and put your chin on his shoulder.

"This won't change anything between us, right?"-you asked being a little bit scared. "No, ofcourse not, was not Emma adopted? But I still love her. And also even though Izana bro was not adopted...he is still a part of our family. I also love him. So, why do you think it would change anything between us?"

Grinning splendidly, you again stick your face against his back, holding him firmly by his waist...you shut your eyes and rested. Mikey felt the sudden silence and afterwards got to realize you were dozing. It was somewhat risky to rest while riding a bike, however he can take care of you.

Mikey parked the bike outside the garage and odered his guards to put it inside the it.

Mikey put you on his back, giving you a piggy bank ride to the shared room. He held your inner thighs and bring it to his waist and hoped his upper body to hold you firmly.

You felt being lifted up because you were not completely asleep. "Where am I?"-you said mumbling looking infront with your sleep eyes.

"In our house."-Mikey said after opening the room's door and settling you down on the bed. "We already reached?"-You said putting one of your hands on your thigh and the other on the bed. "Yes, we did."-Saying that, he left you sitting on the bed to bring some water.

"-Saying that, he left you sitting on the bed to bring some water

"Here, drink this."-He said handing you a glass of water. "Noooo."-you said pouting and shaking your head in your sleepy voice.
"Y/n...drink this, you have to. We didn't drink much water today. I already drank just a while ago so now you have to drink."

"Uhh...fine"-you grabbed the glass of water and drank it in one shot. "Hmm..good girl."-After hearing what Mikey said, you immediately started blushing. "Why are you all red?"-Mikey asked you completely confused."No, no... it's nothing."

"Okay, so lemme shower and you can sleep because you look tired even though you didn't do anything."
"Thank youuu~"
"Eh? I didn't complement you or something."
"You said I can sleep without showering."
"That's it? Now sleep, I don't know why you are acting as if you are drunk."-he said and got out of the room to shower.

As sleepy as you were, you immediately put your head on the fluffy white pillow and became out like a light.

Wearing his clothes, Mikey went to the shared bedroom

Wearing his clothes, Mikey went to the shared bedroom. As he walked in, he saw his pretty angel snoring faintly.

A smile etched on his face. He went closer and plopped himself on the bed beside you.

Looking towards you, he grabbed your face gently and gave you a peck on your head, your right cheek, your left cheek, your nose and then your...li-. No, he didnt kiss you on the last one.

His stupid mind said to him-"What if she thinks you are a creep if she suddenly opens her eyes?"

He didn't take the risk he considered and just said a good night. Cuddling with you, becoming like a small baby, he also drifted to sleep.

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+