🦋Part 22🦋

He didn't say anything and just stayed quiet. Your patience was running out and not to throw a tantrum, you ended the call.

You feel like you are betrayed, abandoned, angry, depressed and last of all the most, confused. You are not sure about who is Kana to Mikey, you never met her yet still the fact that Mikey said that he strictly refused to tell you who she was making you anxious.

Letting out a frustrated groan, you gripped the strands if your hair tightly to feel pain there, avoiding it in your heart. But as soon as that happened, again you got a queasy feeling in your stomach.

Immediately letting go off the hair, you quickened your way to the bathroom. Opening the door, you dashed to the toilet seat and threw up. You look so miserable, so broken, so petite. Tears were rolling down your cheeks non stop.

After you were done, you flushed the toilet and rinsed your mouth. Cleaning your face, you sat down, brought your legs near your chest and wrapped your arms around them.

'Everything was going fine, why did it had to become like this?' You thought and stayed like that for twenty more minutes.

Standing up, you took off your clothes and took a cold shower. Just temporarily, it felt relaxing. After showering, you took dries yourself with a white towel and then wore some comfortable clothes.

Getting out of thr shower, you heard the ringing of your phone.

Clicking your tounge, you went back to the room already knowing who the caller was. Checking your phone, you saw sixteen missed calls. Not having the will to open your mouth and speak, you just texted.

You

Is there anything left you want to talk to about?

Manjirou

Look, I am sorry, I went out of line. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that.

You

I was just asking who is Kana and you get out of line for that.

Manjirou

Baby, I am sorry, okay?

You

You don't mean the sorry

Manjirou

Wdym? I said sorry and you can't accept it

You

Did you forget the time I wanted to help you and what will you do?! Tell me to shut up! Make me feel like I am the most useless shit in the world!! Say, what are you trying to do to me? Make me fall in love with you, treat me bad and then when you are at the hardest time, you want love from me? Then you complimented me, took me on dates, hugged me, kissed me, made love with me, gave me a child who is in my womb rn and then have an affair with this Kana woman!! You are totally  an asshole. Cheaters stay cheaters!!

Manjirou

Y/n, you are pregnant??

You

After what I wrote, you wanna just put pressure on that?
Why? You don't want a child, then I will just runaway from here, go somewhere faraway and raise it. I don't fucking need you!

You were waiting for a response as he kept typing but then switched off your phone when you heard a loud thud noise, followed by a the sound of foot steps.

Manjirou

BABY NO!! I would love to have a little one with you. Don't ever think like that! I am really sorry for what I did to you in the past
I don't have an affair with the anyone! I just don't want to hurt you! I met Kana two years ago when it was the time for me and you to marry. I didn't like her, never did and will never do. She was the sister of Bonten's enemy and she tried to seduce me and stupid me fell in her trap. When I finally tackled the problem of my gang, I never saw her after two months of our marriage. Now suddenly, she just texted me saying me how much she missed me and shit. For you to not let that see, I switched off my phone. I thought you will get hurt by that. I should gave told you that but I didn't. I am stupid, okay? You are my sunshine, you are the only one who had taken my heart. All the good times I spent with you were not fake. I will tell you everything from now on. I mean everything I say, I want to spend my entire life with you and our child!!

Writing the whole paragraph, Mikey waited to get response. But then he saw you didn't even see the message.

"Yes Ma'am, we have got Bonten's president's wife

"Yes Ma'am, we have got Bonten's president's wife."

"Good job, now come as fast as possible here at the hideout. Don't be late or else I will tell my brother."

"Y-yes Ma'am."

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+