🦋Part 7 🦋

"Here, enjoy your food."- You handed him a plate with food.

"How? How do you always know what I like to eat?"- Mikey asked you in suprise, looking at the omurice and then your face to get a reply.

"Well, did you forget? You told me about your likes and dislikes when we used to go on dates before our marriage. Ahh..and also, take this." - you said to him as you bought out a small flag and buried the stick inside the omurice, now only revealing the flag and a little part of the stick.

"How did you know about the flag? I don't remeber you telling you that I like flags on top of my food."- he said, embarrassed.

"Why are you so forgetful? You literally told me that when you were little, you like a flag on top of your food."

Mikey stared at you in disbelief and started wondering how did he say that.

You remeber all of this, even when he treated you harshly. He couldn't help but feel the guilt eating him out knowing that he doesn't remeber anything about your likes and dislikes.

"Hey, what happened? Why do you look so down all of a sudden?"

Mikey blinked a few times before looking up to you.

"O-oh, it was nothing. Let's eat."

You became a little demented and cumbersome but brushed it off when Mikey told you to eat with him. You nodded and joined him. The dinner was silent, an uncomfortable one.

After finishing the food, you started doing the dishes. Then suddenly, Mikey came inside the kitchen and stood beside you. You gave him a questionable look and he said...

"Wanna sleep with me... as in beside me? You don't need to if you don't like the idea."

You thought for a brief minute and said yes with a cute smile. You and Mikey have been closer now, it would be a good idea to spent nights together sleeping next to each other, right?

"Lemme just do these dishes and in the meanwhile you can take a shower. I will come then."

"Ok and thanks."- He said and then walked away.

You stride towards your and Mikey's shared bedroom

You stride towards your and Mikey's shared bedroom. You usually slept in one of the other rooms in the house and Mikey slept here.

The room was filled with the aroma of (f/c) [favourite candle] with the dim golden lights on. It was pure opulent and prosperous.

Covering yourself with the blankets, you looked towards Mikey who was watching the night sky through the huge window.

"Manjirou, enjoying the view?"-you asked.

"Yeah, it is beautiful." 'Not as beautiful as you though.'

He came towards the bed and layed next to you. Your heart again started throbing faster because of the small distance between you and him. You gulped when your eyes met his. The eye contact lasted only for a few seconds but it felt like eternity. He was the one to break the eye contact first because he wanted to switch off the lights to sleep.

When he again laid next to you, you tensed up and just said a good night, following by closing your eyes. He replied to you saying good night and sweet dreams. You chuckled a little and then shuffled your body to get into a comfortable position.

Your body was actually craving to cuddle with Mikey but you decided not to as you thought it would become awkward. Little did you know, Mikey was wanting the same but didn't because of the same reason.

He also shut down his eyes while you proceeded to fall asleep.

Mikey on the other hand tried his best to sleep but to no avail, he just moved a little closer to you and started studying your features.

'What a gorgeous angel.'

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+