🦋Part 15🦋

Year 1995

"It's so unfair that you both can have fun without me."

"Sweety, you see dad was tickiling me and I couldn't do anything."-your mom said coming towards you followed by your dad.

"And what about the kisses, huh? WHERE ARE MINE?"

"Aww, you wanted kisses. You will get a hundred from me and daddy."

"I WANT NOW!"-you said crossing your arms on your chest.

"Oh-okay princess, I will. You are totally like your mom."-your dad said muttering the last few words.

"Huh? What did you say?"- Your mom said looking at your dad with an evil look.

"I-I mean, you both are really pretty and beautiful."- your dad said before placing a kiss on your left cheek.

"When will you kiss me, mama?"

"Oh, I was about to but your dad had to interupt in between."-your mom said and kissed your right cheek.

After that, your mom made the last two onigiris and packed them.

"I think we should go now, are my princesses ready."-Your dad asked.

"Yay!"-You and you mom said in unison raising your fisted hand up.

With that, you headed out of the house and locked all the doors and switched off the lights.

Laughing and singing, your family started heading towards the desired location. You kept entertaining them with your stupid doings so they both didn't get bored.

Soon when the flat roads were covered by the car, the hilly area started becoming closer. You got a little scared when your dad drove higher and higher.

From the car's window, you could see that you were at a very high place. You started trembling a bit and your mom noticed it.

"Honey, are you scared?"- Your mom asked looking behind from her passenger seat to see you.

"Uh-w-why would I be scared? I do-don't fear a-anything."-you said stuttering which made both your mom and dad laugh.

"Princess, I know you are but no need to be scared. We are here with you and even if something happens, we will surely protect you. You know what, come here to your mom and she will hug you."

"Ok-okay."-you said standing up and reaching your mom's arms from behind. Your dad slowed the engine of the car a little for you to be easier to come at the passenger seat.

"You okay now, y/n?"-your mom asked hugging you tightly.

"Yes, mama."-you replied to her which made her smile.

The hilly region started having uneven roads which was making it hard for your dad to drive

The hilly region started having uneven roads which was making it hard for your dad to drive. Suddenly there was loud thump noise coming from the top of the car. Followed by many more.

Your dad frowned and his eyes widened in shock when he saw snow doing down again and again.

Your eyes were covered by your mom's hand so that you couldn't see what was happening. You could hear the loud thumping of her heart.

"Honey, what is h-happening?"-Your mom asked your dad with fear in her voice.

"Do-don't worry, it will stop, let's just wait."-Your dad said assuring your mom. Though he was scared too, but he had to protect his wife and daughter.

The sliding of the snow increased little-by-little, instead of stopping.

"Mama, papa...wh-what is going on?"-you asked, almost ready to shed your tears.

"It's nothing, it just happens here."-your mom started stroking your back to calm you down.

It increased more and snow was being gathered around the car, and the worst, it happened rapidly. You got grasp of your mom's sweater and started crying being scared of the noise.

Then, it became heavier when you felt your dad's presence on you, he was hugging the both of you very tightly. You now got what was going on. The car also started sliding from the road due to the immense pressure of the snow.

You screamed hen you felt falling down. While you were crying loudly, you could hear the faint voice of cries which belonged to your dad and mom. It happened so suddenly and....
BOOM...
Here you are on the somewhere on the ground, surrounded by woods.

You could feel some liquid on your palm, when you brought it up to see it, your eyes darkened. It was not yours but your parents.

Because of being between your mom and dad, you were protected. You sensed a soft hand on your cheek. You saw your mom smiling at you. Blood was rushing down from her nose and head.

"Sw-sweetie, I am s-sorry but I c-can't be with y-you and see you g-grow up. I lo-love you okay. Pl-please f-find a w-way out of this pl-place and b-become a strong wo-woman."-you mom said.

"Mama, no-no please take me with you! I can't live without you and papa."

"No, honey...we ca-can't do that. Y-you have to live."

You started crying even more louder. Then, you suddenly saw your dad holding your hand. His looked very pale.

"P-princess, yo-you ar-are my d-daughter and I protected you. So, don't ev-ever think of dying like that. I have atleast fulfilled my pr-promise to save you. So, ju-just live your life to the fullest. Kay?"

You nodded and held both of them firmly for the last time.

"I WILL MAMA AND PAPA, I WILL!"

"We are glad..."-both of the said in unison and then...

Heaven took them from you...

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+