🦋Part 14🦋

"Mikey, do you wanna hear a secret of mine?"

Mikey furrowed his brows at your sudden question. Being curious of what secret you are planning to tell him, he thought for a few seconds and replied a 'hmm'.

"But promise that, you are nothing will change between us after you hear this."

Anxiety suddenly kicked Mikey. Just what the hell were you trying to say. Why will he change his behaviour after hearing your secret.
He really loves you and also trusts you so he agreed.

After hearing his agreement, you took a deep breathe before telling him about it.

"You have now probably seen that I was not on really good terms with my father. I just today only noticed his change, you know he is a little kinder than before...He used to be mad at me most of the times but because of his patience, he would keep it to himself. It used to be like this because...I am no-not a real l/n." You paused after saying the last sentence to look at the side mirror to find any expression of discomfort and you became a little sad when you saw his frown.

"What do you mean you are not a real l/n?"-He said turning the bike to the left side of the road.

"I-I am not dad's and mom's real daughter...both of my actual parents a-are dead. I-I was five years old when it all happened..."-You again paused for a second to blink away the tears which could fall at any moment.

Though his eyes were fixed on the road, Mikey was listening to you carefully.

He told you to calm down and suggested to talk about it later at home. But you insisted because you had finally gathered the courage and you didn't want to lose it after sometime and be unable to tell.

"Winter holidays were going on and our family decided to go somewhere hilly for two-three days. We were all prepared and decided to go to Karuizawa by car. I was too excited and I can still remember the cute peachy coulored dress my dad brought for me. I wore it that specefic day. Mom made onigiri...so if would have felt hungry while travelling, we could munch on it."- You smiled to youself reminiscing the good times.

Mikey's frown also was no longer on his face as he could feel your happiness but deep down he was sad for you too.

"When mom was making the onigiri in the kitchen, dad was there too. I could hear their giggles from the door so I peeked inside and saw them being lovey-dovey, dad was tickiling mom and pecking her all over the face. I pouted because they weren't involving me so I rushed inside the kitchen and put both of my arms on my hip and shouted 'WHAT IS GOING ON?'"-you said before chuckling.

 I pouted because they weren't involving me so I rushed inside the kitchen and  put both of my arms on my hip and shouted 'WHAT IS GOING ON?'"-you said before chuckling

IMPORTANT~ 🌼🌼🌼

SO PLEASE READ...

Because I am stupid, I forgot to give y/n a specefic surname.
I gave her l/n as surname which should be her actual one. And when she became the daughter of her step-father, her that should have changed but I still put l/n bc I got no brain. Now, I am lazy as I don't wanna do the changing, so please understand. I am sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*'∀`)。*゚+