🦋Part 19🦋

Right around three months had passed and the connection between you and Mikey had been expanding impeccably. A ton of changes occurred since the two years for your new life if considered from that time.

To an individual's eye, they could without a doubt say that you and Mikey are an exemplary couple. Albeit in some cases, arguments occured between you two, which was for the most part a result of him being stressed out, you would ignore him for a couple of moments after the fights, but when he would realize it was his mix-up, he would come to you for forgiveness.

As soft as you were for him, with no question you did forgave him. It's totally difficult for you to be mad at him, which is a similar case for Mikey. Later on he would try to spoil you a little to make you to feel significantly better.

However, getting back home from his work for Mikey, turned into somewhat late as the gang shifted their refuge. You would have become hella bored if it was not for Mikey updating you every thirty minutes by text messages. And as usual, you would make dinner and wait for him.

After doing all the basic and boring house errands, you took a shower and then went towards the balcony. Holding a book by your arm, you immediately dashed your way to the coffee table and sat on the chair. Placing the book on the table, you opened it.

Each of the pages took you seven minutes to read. Your total focus was on the book and as more and more you read and flipped the pages, the more and more you got intrested in it.

It was just you enjoying by reading the respected book with a peaceful silence surrounding you. But that peaceful silence was soon disturbed when the opening of the main gate drawed your attention.

Furrowing your brows, you moved the chair you were sitting on backwards by your hips and getting up you grasped the railings of the balcony and stared at the expensive black car which belonged to none other than, your husband.

The car was parked inside the garage and then a certain platinum blonde haired man came out of it. You waved your hands and shouted his name to make him notice you.

Searching for the familiar voice, Mikey looked up and saw you waving your hands in excitement. With a subtle smile on his face, he also tiredly lifted his hand and waved back.

Noticing his tired body, you again furrowed your brows and slightly moved your head up and then fastly down with one of your hands also lifting and making a question sign. He knew what it meant, your relationship with him is that strong that you both can now understand eachother by just doing some mere actions.

To reply, he simply closed his eyes with the same subtle smile on his face and shook his head. But you couldn't buy it.

As when you were going to come downstairs to open up the door to welcome him, he again shook his head and showed you the key. He did it to make you know that you didn't need to come downstairs as he could already come by himself.

So, you just stood where you were standing and waited for Mikey. After thirty to forty seconds, Mikey came near you hugged you, placing his head on your shoulder. "Hey beautiful."-He said to you in a faint voice, almost like a whisper. "Hi! You look tired, what happened?"-you asked while wrapping your arms around his neck as he lifted you up, holding you by your thighs.

"Nothing is wrong. I just need to take some rest. That's all."-Saying that you hummed at his response while he walked to the shared bedroom along with you in his hold.

Gently he placed you on the bed and gave you a kiss on your lips, followed by him moderately putting his head on your thighs. You instantly brought your hand near his head and started lovingingly stroking his hair, creating a tingling uproar in his mind.

"Don't you wanna eat food?" "No."-At his reply you sighed whereas he hugged you waist.

Playing with his hair, you started whispering sweet things to him. "I love it when you are close to me because I feel so safe. You make me feel very special. You are so charming and handsome. I hope we can stay like this forever. I would love to spend my whole life in your arms because I find allieviation. And I hope that you also know how special you are to me."

Although Mikey was half asleep, he could hear everything clearly. It melted his heart and he was dancing with joy in his mind. What else can be better than sleeping while the woman you love stroking your hair and whispering lovely sweet things in your ear? Nothing.

After a little while you whispered "I want to also tell you something exciting, but it's a suprise...so wait, ok."

Like that, you also fell asleep after laying down on your bed as Mikey slept putting his head on your chest.

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+