🦋Part 6🦋

"Yes ofcourse. Anything for you.....darling."

"Wha-?"- as you were about to say some more words in bewilderment, Mikey already ended the call.

The word darling made you extremely red. Distancing your phone away from your ear, you kept it on the side table of the bed. Sitting on the bed, you put both of your hands on your chest.

'Why is it beating so fast?' 'Now these butterflies also!'

You took the pillow laying on the side of the bed where you were sitting and buried your red face in it, fluffing them out more at the corners.

That word kept replaying in your mind over and over again, making you squeal. Were you going to again be like this if he further calls you with any other pet name? No, you can't let that happen. You will die from embarrassment. And for this reason, you started reminiscing the last sentence that Mikey said before ending the call.

You thought the more you will practise being called like that in your mind, the more you will get used to it. But it was reflecting the total opposite. You started blushing even more and let out louder squeals than before.

Doing this, it absolutely got out of your mind that Mikey was coming home early and then it struck to you immediately, so you sprinted towards the bathroom to check your face.

'Shit, it's too red. What do I do?'

After thinking for a few seconds, you took a deep breathe to reduce the redness. And it surprisingly worked. Just then, you hear the doorbell ring, you expect Mikey to come because who else is gonna come here other than him.

You walked yourself towards the door, preparing for any pet name that may come to you by his mouth. Maintaing a smile on your face, you unlatched the door.

"Hi Y/n."

Your shoulders dumped down from relief. But soon after that, maybe just a after a few seconds, you found cold lips on your cheek. Your eyes widen, when you saw Mikey so close to you. It took you some time to process everything. You were not ready for this.

The last time he kissed you was on the tip of your nose, now your cheek and next what?

You were a blushing mess and Mikey took notice of that but still, he on purpose put his hand on your forehead and asked....

"Darling, you okay? Why are you all red, did you catch a cold or fever?"

Now you have lost it, you can't do this anymore,you ran away to the bedroom and again let out a huge squeal. Mikey chuckled hearing it and started walking towards the bedroom. He then knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?"- Mikey asked you across the door.

Hearing his voice, you quickly took a deep breathe and said...

"Ya, you can come in."- you replied calming yourself down.

You saw the door opening leisurely revealing him.

Your heart again started beating rapidly, you tried to shrugg it off but it didn't work. You stood infront off him, all frozen up, almost like a statue. Mikey again chuckled and told you to calm down.

"So, you wanted to spend some time, right?

"Hmm, yeah"- you replied to him stuttering a little. Your heart beat increased more and more with every step he took coming close to you.

"What do you wanna do?"- Mikey asked you unaware of what you wanted to do, but if he was the same 15 year old cheerful young Mikey, he would have planned out plenty of ideas already. He wanted your opinion now.

"M-maybe talk, i guess."

"Okey-dokie, but we can first eat cuz I am hungry. Is that okay with you"- he asked you.

"Sounds good!"- you replied to him while grinning.

~☯☯💜💜☯☯💜💜☯☯~

▀▄▀▄▀▄🅂🄾🅁🅁🅈 🄵🄾🅁 🅃🄷🄴 🅂🄷🄾🅁🅃 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁▀▄▀▄▀▄

I was running out of ideas.

And also I want ya'll to know that Bonten Mikey is slightly out of character here because of Y/n. She warms him up and his act changes when with her, yet he remains the same cold Mikey with others...just exept her. But that does not mean he fully becomes cheerful.
I hope y'all understand what I mean.

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+