🦋 Part 8🦋

Three hours had already passed now, but still, he couldn't sleep. He just kept looking and admiring your face because it was really beautiful and pretty to him.

You shuffled a little and brought your hand on top of Mikey. As soon as it struck your mind that it was him and not the stuff toys you cuddled with, you retreated. You heard a chuckle which you immediately took notice of the voice, it was Mikey's.

"Jeez calm down, i am not gonna eat you if you put your hand over me."

"Uh-I am sorry, i just got suprised, you know."-you said in a low voice.

"Anyways, why are not asleep yet?"- you continued by a question.

"These nights are usual for me. I just can't sleep even when I am hella tired."

"You should do medication and from now, you will be getting fruits exept dorayaki."

"Wh-what, shouldn't have told ya."

You both giggled, then it became silent for a bit but to break the silence Mikey said "I am sorry for waking you up. You should go to sleep."

"Why are apologizing, you didn't even do anything. Now that I am awake in the middle of the night, i am pretty sure I can stay with wide open eyes for a little longer."

"Is that so?"

"Hmm.."- you replied with a nod. Though it was dark, he could feel your head nodding at his question.

Again, it became silent for a bit, but Mikey tried to break it by asking-" You were asking about my brother, right?

You racked your brain a little and replied a yes.

"So, do you wanna know about my past now? I think I am comfortable now to tell you."

Oh, you told him about opening up to you a few weeks ago. Now, he was actually ready. You smiled to yourself and again replied a yes.

"We were four siblings including me. The brother I told you about was my oldest one, Shinchiro-niisan. I had another older brother Izana-niisan, then comes me. Last but not the least, Emma, the youngest."

"Wow! These many siblings. Shinchiro-san would have so much responsibility.
Where are they now, though?"

He recalled all the painful ways his siblings died.

"T-they all died."- you felt your heart break. You could hear the crack in his voice while saying that.

'All of them, dead?' He must have been dealing with a lot of shit, you thought.

Mikey sighed and then proceeded on saying "Shin-niisan and me are real siblings. Emma and Izana-niisan were real but Emma's mom left her with us, abandoned her. Izana-niisan was in juvie at the time."

'Juvie, at a young age.' You thought why was in jail, your curiosity growing up more and more.

"But we treated Emma as our real sibling. We never let her feel left out. She was really cute. Let me tell why I am named Mikey...."

Like this, he kept telling you about his siblings. You laughed when he told you how Shinchiro's fart stank and how he got rejected 20 times by the same girl.
He told you about the funny moments he shared with them.

As curious, you were, you asked him "H-how did they die?"

Hearing your words, he sighed again and averted his eyes from the ceiling towards you. He had to now tell you about his friends, he didn't want to get reminded of his loved ones deaths but for you, he will.

He told you about how they died. You could feel emotions running through your body even though you never met his friends or relatives.

You started tearing up but in silence. Mikey took notice of it but he didn't let the water down which was getting collected in his eyes. He was too good at not letting anyone see him cry.

He told you about Baji, Draken, Mitsuya, Kazutora, Peh, Pah and Takemichi.

He told you how Shinchiro was the amazing leader of Black daragons even if he was physically weak, he told you about Baji who lost his life trying to protect Toman, he told you about Draken who was with him with every ups and downs, he told you about Mitsuya who would design Toman's uniform, he told you how Draken and Mitsuya had the same dragon tattoo on their temples and were referred to as the Twin dragons, he told you about Kazutora who killed Shinchiro accidentally only because he wanted him to give the best birthday present, he told you about Peh and Pah, the bestfriends forever who would do anything for Toman, he told you about takemichi who was just like his oldest brother but the one popular with the ladies and how he did everything to protect Toman and his friends.

He also told you about Chifuyu, Hakkai, Smiley and Angry, Sanzu and Muto too.
He told you every single thing that he had experienced and the the various emotions he was feeling.

You were now currently holding Mikey in your arms as he was snuggling his face in your chest and clinging on to you wanting your affection

You were now currently holding Mikey in your arms as he was snuggling his face in your chest and clinging on to you wanting your affection. He holds you tight, not wanting to lose you. He was bursting down into tears, wetting your shirt up, but you didn't mind because he opened up to you. Finally.

"Y-y/n, i fucked up, I know I made everyone get relief from me but I fucked up for you and I am so sorry for that."

"Mikey, do you think everybody hates you?"

He looks up to you with teary eyes and nods slightly.

"No one hates you, you just make up things, your dark impulsivity and shit, it would not happen if you seeked for comfort from the beginning. You said all your friends are amazing. So do you think you think your friends are that bad that they won't help you when you are in pain?"

He looks at you with a shocked face, never noticing this fact. He made a sad face and felt guilty for never thinking like in that perspective. He again snuggled his face in your chest and hugged you tightly.

You started playing with his soft hair giving him butterflies. And then your proceeded to give him pecks on his head inhaling the cozy smell. He snuggled his face more. Well, you were now red, ofcourse.

After a few minutes, you held his face and gave kisses on both his cheeks making him melt under your touch. He also later held your hand and peppered kisses on all of your fingers.

"Thank you for telling me everything."
'I wanted to tell you something also but you are in no shape to let more pain in.'

𝔼𝕞𝕠 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+