🦋Part 9🦋

Light rays of the morning sun fell on your and Mikey's face. You let out a small groan as you felt irritated by it. For not letting the rays hit on your face, you pulled up the blanket till your face was covered. You moved to the other side from your position and came closer to Mikey.

As soon as he realised your presence, he opened up his arms and let you in. He put both his hands on your back and brought you closer.

"Good morning y/n."

"Morning."- you said in a very hoarse voice.

He chuckled at your cuteness and gave a small peck on your temple.

As your face was buried inside the blanket, you asked Mikey....
"What time is it?"

His gaze shifted from you towards the wall clock hung on the front white wall.

"7:40"

Realisation hit you, you were very late today as you would usually wake up at 6:30.

"What the hell, I need to go, clean the house and make some breakfast."

As you were about to get off the bed, slender fingers of Mikey got hold of your wrist.

You have him a questionable look and he replied by pulling you closer, making your whole body bump on the bed.

"Stay just for 5 minutes more."

You grinned and again joined him. You cuddled with him for 10 minutes because he made you do it and you had no choice.
Later, you got out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

Holding the shiny silver tap handle, steadily moving it downwards, you let the distilled water flow out.
Forming a bowl shape using your hands, you accumulated the water and washed your face.

Then you went to the kitchen to make two acacia smoothie bowls.
You held the sharp knife and began to cut fruits. As you were busy concentrating on cutting some more fruits, Mikey snaked his arms around your waist and set his face on your shoulder.

The sudden close contact gave you butterflies in your stomach.

"What are you making? Hn?"

"Smoothie bowls."

"No, make dorayaki."

"No, that's not a healthy thing you can always ear whenever you want."-you said raising your voice a little.

"Ah-o-okay mommy."

"Finally, you understood."-you said before sighing.

"-you said before sighing

"Here, take this and eat."- you said handing Mikey the acacia bowl.

"Don't wanna."

"Just eat it eat already, I swear it's not that bad."

After listening to you, he held the spoon and dipped it inside the bowl, filling half of the the spoon, he put it inside his mouth.

He tried so damn hard to maintain the usual stoic face but unfortunately failed. It was just too delicious to look normal while tasting it and he kept eating it afterwards.

"So Mr. Sano, how was it?- You asked mikey giving him a slight smirk.

"Not that good."

"My my~...but I am probably sure your tounge says otherwise tho."

"Wanna try it?"

"No thanks"- you said with the same smirk.

Mikey cursed under his breath for losing his opportunity.

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+