🦋Part 18🦋

"Boss, boss, I have something cool you will like."-Sanzu exclaimed slightly running with an envelope in his hand. "Calm down Haruchiyo!"-The older Akashi scolded his younger brother. "What is it?"-Mikey said with his stagnant voice.

The rose-haired man smirked and handed Mikey the envelope. "Look what I found boss."-his smirk remaining constant. "We found!"-The Haitani brothes said in unison.To reply that, Sanzu immediately flashed both of his middle fingers towards them.

"What are you? A kid?"-The silver-haired man said laughing at Bonten's no.2. "Enough!"-Mikey odered them in a cold voice which gave them shivers down their spine. Afterall, the Bonten's president is feared for something, right?

"Sorry boss...uh, you should open the envelope." "Hmm."-With that Mikey ripped of the envelope to reveal the wedding photos of one of his old friends.

Unbeknownst to him, a small smile etched on his face,he started looking at them one by one, examining every picture delightfully. He saw all his friends in those.

"Good job Ran and Rindou." "Uh...what about me?" "Huh? What aretalking about? What did you do?"-Mikey questioned Sanzu even thoughhe knew the answer. "Well,umm..."-Sanzu tried sp hard to come up with a reason so that he could impress Mikey but he couldn't.

"Let him be, Mikey. He didn't do even a thing."-Takeomi replied because we can say that he was worried about his brother as he was extremely high and always says things that don't hold a single meaning to it.

"Sanzu, keep this for now and when I will leave hand me this."-Mikey ordered Mkey while giving him back the envelope.

"Now, let's start the meeting."-Hearing their boss' words, all the Bonten executives sat on the chairs which they were mentioned to."Starting with you Kokonoi, is the financial status all good?"-Mikey said joining his hands together while looking at the silver-haired man. "Best as always."

Mikey nodded at his response and then asked Kakucho about the new hideout. "Is our next hideout all ready?" "Yes, boss"-The man with a scar runnijg on his head said. "I have also find out places near there which we can use for safety if it is ever noticed by the authorities.

"When will we shift their?"-Mikey asked Takeomi. "I think we will be able to shift there in three to five days."Hmm." Like that, Mikey asked each one of the executives if their assigned work was going well or not.

The Haitani brothers were the only one who had a little trouble in their work but later on they tackled it by the advisor's suggestions.

After discussing the company's work, Mikey took back the envelopes of photos from Sanzu and dismissed everyone. Mikey sighed from exhaustion because this meeting turned out longer than usual. His back and shoulders were extremely hurting.

Putting his head on he table, he switched on his phone. Again, he smiled looking at his phone's wallpaper. It was a picture of you when you were making some sweets for him.

He then recalled the ten seconds kiss you both shared the day before. His cheeks became faintly red while he switched off his phone and kissed the matching necklace you both had.

With a constant smile on his face, he made his way to his car after ordering the guards to take care of the hideout."Boss looks happy now-a-days, doesn't he?"-One of the guards asked the other one. "Yes, I can see it too."

The platinum blonde haired man sat inside his car and started the engine. He didn't know what happened to him but he switched on the radio and started listening to a romantic song which he never did in his twenty-seven years of existence.

He didn't know what song was being played but he surely knew that he was enjoying it.

'-Head in the clouds but my gravity centered
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours
You in those little high waisted shorts, oh

Oh, she knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no

'Cause it's too cold
For you here
And now, so let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

Throughout the whole ride, he felt butterflies inside his stomach, thinking about you while listening the unknown song.

When he finally reached the penthouse, all he wanted to do was find you and kiss you all over your face. The guards opened the main gate and he parked his car inside the garage. Opening the car's door, he got off from his seat and walked out.

As when he was going ring the bell of the house, he started hearing some hummings coming from the right side of the penthouse. Hurriedly, he made his way to that side and saw you walking around.

You were wearing headphones and listening to music, so you didn't notice any noise which was being made around you. But suddenly, you felt soft warm arms sliding under your shirt and holding your waist. The scent coming to you wasn't unfamiliar to you so you immediately came to know who it was.

"Manjirou! I have been waiting for you, I even texted you, why didn't you reply? I was worried."-you said pouting. "I am sorry, today I was a little busy, you know. I didn't focus on my phone much." "It's fine."

After saying that, you sensed being lifted and you saw Mikey carrying you in bridal style. "Hey! Stop...put me down. What I'd the guards see us?" "Jeez, we are just going inside and if any of the guards tend to make fun of us, I will make sure to do something to them." "What the fuck do you mean?"-you said with your eyes widened.

He didn't bother replying you and took his spare key, unlocking the door and went inside.

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+