🦋Part 21🦋

Breathing heavily, you tightly grasped the blanket which was laid on your legs making it krinkle. Anything going around you didn't feel right at all.

Mood swings were not that frequent but you kept getting bad vibes from whatever was happening just like a few minutes ago. It was not like that you usually wake up in the middle of the night from your sleep, it was just now.

It is really unbelievable for you to reminisce the nightmare you had. In that nightmare, all the things occured the same way the accident happened years ago while going on a trip with your folks, except it had you as the mother, Mikey as the father and a little girl who reflected Mikey's blonde hair and face with e/c eyes matching with yours.

You took the water jar from the side table and poured it in a glass and then later drank it in one go. Then you looked at your side, which was empty and cold without the presence of your husband.

Your burrows furrowed with worry so you went our of the shared room to find him but you couldn't. You came back to the room and checked your phone to see if there were any messages from Mikey as you had slept for a long time without checking your phone for notifications.

Hopefully there was four, two were messages and two were missed calls.

Manjirou ❤️

'I am going to come tomorrow evening Y/n, I have a lot if work to do. Don't worry at all :)'

(At 9:15pm)

'Darling, please reply to me!'

(9:45pm)

Missed call (10:20pm)

Missed call (11:10pm)

You got a guilty feeling for sleeping but also you got an uncanny feeling for Mikey to say that he would come at next evening, as for now today's evening.

You truly trusted Mikey but you were also feeling bad for thinking that rather than work, Mikey was actually with Kana, the woman who was texting with your husband. But at the same time, you were feeling good because he was worried about you.

So, without wasting time,  you quickly dropped a message to him.

You

'Hun, sorry I overslept. I just now saw your messages.'

After waiting for a reply for fifteen minutes, you got a reply.

Manjirou ❤️

'Okay princess, sleep well ♥'

You

'You too ( ˘ ³˘)♥'

Manjirou ❤️

'Want your (.)(.) so that I can sleep on them.'

Immediately blood rushed to your cheeks and you hurriedly typed without checking.

You

'Manjirouuu...DUN'T U EVER COME JOME!!!!'

Manjirou ❤️

'Why? You won't let me?(◞‸◟)'

You

'Only if you tell me who is Kana and why was she texting you.'

Manjirou ❤️

'Let's not talk about her, y/n'

You

'WHY? So now you are keeping secrets from me huh?!!'

Manjirou ❤️

'It's not like that'

'Okay, then tell me who is sh-' The text was left incomplete when Mikey called you. You took a deep breath and answered the call. Both of you stayed silent for a few seconds then Mikey broke it.

"I don't keep secrets from you but I can't just simply tell you who is she."

"Why! Why can't you tell me? Why did you immediately shut your phone when you saw me coming from the kitchen at breakfast?! Tell me Mikey! Wh-"

"It's none of your business!!" Mikey yelled at you.

Even though you were talking by your phone, you could feel his dark aura just like a year ago.  The tears which you held for five minutes from now started falling even though you tried your best not to.

Just being lovey dovey turned into an argument, unfortunate but real.

"I-it's none of my b-business? Are you ch-cheating on me a-again? Were y-you being fake the whole t-time?"

[𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.]
(人*´∀`)。*゚+